Pictures from Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure kelly will post in the morning - sorry if you can't see these

2/16/06 Mexico Night 2

Attachments

• feb 16 - bono_adam.jpg
    feb 16 - bono_adam.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Lila64 said:
in the colors of Mexico

:up:

:heart: it when the band does things like that.
South American Flags on Streets.
Ordering pizza's for the people queing in the GA line.
Now this.
I'm such a sucker when it comes to actions like these!

Absolutely adorable. :cute:

I was already wondering what was up with the white and green on the inside of that jacket.
'Cause from what I remembered it was black there before.
But this explains it all!

Great finds Lila64!

Thanks for posting these so quickly.

:applaud:

:bow:

Last edited:
DSC00456.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

carof_77 said:
They had pizza delivered for the people waiting in line in Mexico! God! I love them. How cool is that?
from u2.com
"Fans in line outside the Azteca Stadium got a welcome surprise last night - free pizzas on the band.

Many diehard Mexican fans had been sleeping out in order to guarantee a prized position down by the stage for the show.

Few of them wanted to leave their place in line so when a little delivery fan, loaded up with boxes of free pizza, drove up it was a manna from heaven.

As our snaps show, the pizza went down pretty well!"

They did something similar back in 1998 in Argentina. we were waiting outside the hotel and it started to rain. Although it was February and it´s meant to be really warm, it was quiet chilly. So I got talking to a policeman and he said they were going to come downstairs and say hi. I was like: Yeah, right! (they did in the end! lol). So while we were talking, this woman from the hotel kitchen staff came out with a big trolley with plates and jugs on it. We were like: wtf? So she said: Guys, the band thought yous would like some hot coffee and chocolate muffins in this nasty weather.

They sent us coffee and muffins! We were chuffed! Not only because it was a lovely gesture from them, but because we were soaked to the bone and needed something warm! lol

I :heart: this band. Especially because they know the way to my heart is through coffee. :lmao:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

They did something similar back in 1998 in Argentina. we were waiting outside the hotel and it started to rain. Although it was February and it´s meant to be really warm, it was quiet chilly. So I got talking to a policeman and he said they were going to come downstairs and say hi. I was like: Yeah, right! (they did in the end! lol). So while we were talking, this woman from the hotel kitchen staff came out with a big trolley with plates and jugs on it. We were like: wtf? So she said: Guys, the band thought yous would like some hot coffee and chocolate muffins in this nasty weather.

They sent us coffee and muffins! We were chuffed! Not only because it was a lovely gesture from them, but because we were soaked to the bone and needed something warm! lol

I :heart: this band. Especially because they know the way to my heart is through coffee. :lmao:

aww :heart: :up: :cute:

kellyahern

thanks your always wonderful, magnificent photos, you still have the situated one, your situated collection of your photos? example
excuse for my English
h...//photobucket.com/albums/0903/kellyahern/
SEPITO@KATAMAIL.COM

*dies laughing* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
2005vertigotour20060212monterr.jpg

picture from Monterrey... I bet it's the Best Album one... at least the same Bono had with him in LA... well, at least he's proud of it :wink:

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom