picture sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It keeps default redirecting me to the login page and when I click again and get those kids in costumes and won't go to celebrities or anything, it just opens another page with the kids :banghead: Must be my lame computer :sad: Well I know you'll all find some hot ones and post them, I'll look forward to those. Any more purple shirt Bono?

I finally got in :hyper: I'll be uploading and posting some in a little while.

edit

oops meant to post in the Bono pics thread, will go move them now. Thanks again for the link Kelly! :wave:

Last edited:
Hi,
Can everyone tell me if they had to pay for their password at retna, i really want one cuz it seems like a coll site:sad: But i'm too stingy to pay too much:rolleyes:

tootty86 said:
Hi,
Can everyone tell me if they had to pay for their password at retna, i really want one cuz it seems like a coll site:sad: But i'm too stingy to pay too much:rolleyes:

the password we had for retna was found at another media site (they listed the username and password for guests at their site), but it won't work anymore :sad:

I think you have to be a "picture professional" to register :( , which is too bad because it was a great site, but I don't think any of us can get into it at this time :(

U2Kitten said:
Thanks girls! :hug:

Please, everybody look through my stuff and save what you want. I hope these pics get spread around so we can all have them and keep them in case anyone loses their stuff or needs a pic. I hope people have as much fun looking through them as I do making it. I still have lots to upload.

Oops, haven't been here in a while. Shame on me! :(

But I'm looking through your great collection now and am snagging them.

Thanks for sharing!

Oh and my site once again is: http://public.fotki.com/mistyrose

Snag away ;)

Thanks Mistyrose! :up: :hug: I will!

My trial Premium membership expired today :grumpy: so I can't upload any more for now :( I have to ask you, if you pay the 30 bucks, can you upload all you want and post all you want?

U2Kitten said:
Thanks Mistyrose! :up: :hug: I will!

My trial Premium membership expired today :grumpy: so I can't upload any more for now :( I have to ask you, if you pay the 30 bucks, can you upload all you want and post all you want?

You're welcome. :)

Awww, sorry it expired. :(

Yes, you have no storage limit with the premium membership, which is really cool! :D

You can upload all you want and post all you want.

Thanks, but those are the worst watermarks I've ever seen :sad: The entire face is blotted with big gray spots :scream:

SpanishEyes21 said:

thank you Niamh and Kelly.

Niamh, are all the pictures thumbnail size or is there a way to enlarge them and I just dont see it?

If there is a way to enlarge them, I havent found it yet! :lol:

I will let you know as soon as I figure it out :D

I just wanted you all to know my fotki page is working again and the pics now will post here again if anyone wants to use them:)

They give you a url under each pic, but they say only the 'resized' pics will be able to be posted :grumpy: Resized =shrunk like snapfish :sigh:

If you want the bigger version of the pics to save for your own collection or to put on your site or photobucket, click on the thing under the pic that says "get original uploaded photo" and the unshrunk pic will show up. It won't post that size but you can see and save it at that size.

I have mostly Bono :reject: and band pics, not much of the other guys in individual pics, what I do have are in "Bono's mates" I'm going to be adding more pics to all categories now that it's working again so check it later too. Here's the link:

http://www.fotki.com/kittylove

Back
Top Bottom