picture sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: calm down, ladies, your knightress in shining lipstick is back.

*studies the site*

it's a real strange site...they want your name and everything like every site but they want you to send them a message when you want to register...and i don't really want to make something up for the name and then send them an email asking for permission to search under a false name...

this is really strange...

i have to go for NOW - don't worry, don't worry, i won't leave you again - and then look at it again later today. Calm. i will make it work. lol

okay.

problem from my side: whoever wants to do that site pm me or email me and i will translate it for someone to registerate, but/because:

a) I won't register in that strange way, using false dates and writing them a message asking for 'permission' to view their pics.

b)I don't think they have U2 there. They don't seem to have anything about any musicians on their site.

c)That site is very, ver strange to me.

But who ever wants to try their luck contact me and we'll make it work. :up:

Okay, I tried mistyrose's fotki site, and it's cool! You have unlimited space, thumbnails, albums and you can post free for 2 weeks, then they want you to pay $30 a year. But it's a good storage and show place if anyone wants to try it.

Here's a link to my page, it's a 'work in progress' so I will be adding lots more. I've got hundreds of pics there, and though some albums don't have any or many pics yet, they will later so keep checking in. Give it a look and you might find some you want to save for your own collection. Check it out!:wave:

My pic collection (work in progress, more to come!)

http://fotki.com/kittylove

Last edited:
Thanks girls! :hug:

Please, everybody look through my stuff and save what you want. I hope these pics get spread around so we can all have them and keep them in case anyone loses their stuff or needs a pic. I hope people have as much fun looking through them as I do making it. I still have lots to upload.

Kelly you should really start a site or some kind of collection. You have so much stuff, and lots no one else has!! :bow:

Thanks Emilie :hug:

Thanks for letting me see your pics of Bono in Ireland, they're great! :up:

Thanks to PLEBA and everyone who ever posted. PLEBA girls always find the best pics and we have always shared with each other and that's why we all have such good collections! :yes:

U2Kitten said:
Thanks Emilie :hug:

Thanks for letting me see your pics of Bono in Ireland, they're great! :up:

Thanks to PLEBA and everyone who ever posted. PLEBA girls always find the best pics and we have always shared with each other and that's why we all have such good collections! :yes:

I think I am going to start a 'Bono's sexy chin' thread..:tongue:..unless there is one already?:hyper:

Last edited:
www.polfoto.dk/default___.htm

has guest access, on the lower right hand side of the page, click on "Gaestleogin"

alot of the pics we've seen before, but at least the watermark is on the side of the pic :)

339%3A6%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A97438%3C3ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom