Picture scavenger hunt....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
being the excellent picture locaters that you ladies are.....i'm just wondering if there is actual pictures of the ones described below.

bono in a baseball cap
edge in a plain t-shirt
larry in a shirt that's not plain
adam in shorts (not including the pop pic with him in boxers cause they dont' count :p )

so have at it girls.....are ya up for the challenge or is it a challenge at all? :D

Last edited:
I KNOW I've seen a picture of Bono in a baseball cap...*wishes I would have saved it* Surely somebody has it!

Here's a couple of Larry though!

hitman.jpg

larrysmile.jpg

I present to you *drumroll*...The Edge in a plain t-shirt
334%3C349923232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C274%3B745ot1lsi

this one is of Bono in what appears to be a baseball cap, it's kind of hard to tell though.

Attachments

• ba-pop22.jpg
    ba-pop22.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 41
Larry in a batman shirt:
334%3C349923232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243%3B335ot1lsi

and there's always the pics of him in Harley Davidson shirts, but I don't think those should count because there are so many of them.

*is unable to find adam in shorts, except that pop one, darn you for saying it doesn't count.* ......I have no life lol

There is no way that could be Sebastian! I dont think he owuld wear a dress. If that is a dress. Isnt Sebastian like 8 years younger than Adam? Adam looks about 8-10 there.
I cant find a pic of him in shorts though.

Bonochick said:
I KNOW I've seen a picture of Bono in a baseball cap...*wishes I would have saved it* Surely somebody has it!

Here's a couple of Larry though!

hitman.jpg

*Licks Larry's tattoo*:tongue:

thanks for the thrill Bonochick!

*runs off to find piccies*:dance:

RavenStar said:
There is no way that could be Sebastian! I dont think he owuld wear a dress. If that is a dress. Isnt Sebastian like 8 years younger than Adam? Adam looks about 8-10 there.
I cant find a pic of him in shorts though.

That cant be Sebastian can it???

ahhh scavenger hunts...these things are the best....

a long time ago, this one pleban used to have weekly hunts....

whatever happened to her?

Could it not be Adam's sister, cos Sebs is much younger than Adam, and his sis isnt that much younger.
Thats my guess anyhow:shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom