Picture request: Bono with Steven Tyler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyConfused

War Child
Bowie was right! There IS life on Mars! Well, Newc
I know there is a picture of him with the Aerosmith singer, and Joe Perry, their guitarist (both :drool:worthy) and I think I saw it on the U2 with other famous people thread, but can't find that thread, so if anyone would like to help me out, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

One of my favourite newspaper articles ever....

BestchestGrammy.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Alas, no Joe Perry in this one (maybe you can paste him over Andrea Corr :wink: but this is from a Rock n Roll Hall of Fame induction (not U2's year, maybe it was Aerosmith's year):

bonandreastevenrrhof.jpg

There are some more of them together from the 2001 Hall of Fame ceremony where Bono is wearing the pirate sleeves. I can't find them.

hcbiggs2002 said:
One of my favourite newspaper articles ever....

BestchestGrammy.jpg

:drool: :drool:

O.K Ladies, the best chest grammy award nominees are [run your fingers through] Bono or [hand me that wax strip] Steven Tyler and the winner is.....

bonocomet said:
and the best chest Grammy goes to....

Bono!

However... don't rule out (it's a jungle in here) Edge. :happy:

Couldn't agree with you more!! However, we must not overlook Mr.Moobs himself....

:larry: :combust: :drool:

Okay - either I'm VERY tired, or Stever Tyler (or whatever his name is) looks like a girl. Or like he could /be/ a girl..

Not_Worthy_Edge said:

I'm a bit late responding to this thread. You absolutely made my day with these three.

(Does anyone happen to have any pictures of any U2 members with anyone from Def Leppard?)

Back
Top Bottom