Picture request -- Bono walking along the pier.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FitzChivalry

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
At the bottom of the ocean, in the deepest sea
I'm horrible at searches and I wanted that series of picture of our "portly" Bono walking along the pier without his shirt on.

I want to send it to a friend.

Anyway, I know I've seen it in PLEBA a bunch of times, but of course when you want it you can never find it! :lol:

Thank you all! :D

I'm horrible at searches and I wanted that series of picture of our "portly" Bono walking along the pier without his shirt on.

Anyway, I know I've seen it in PLEBA a bunch of times, but of course when you want it you can never find it! :lol:

...Portly...pfft...

...Cuddlesome is so much better...:D:lol:

Ya know, if you're going to come to Pleba requesting a pic of Bono you may want to do it in a way that doesn't give offence! :angry: Bono has never in my estimation, and I think I can be so bold as to speak for the majority of us Plebans, ever been "portly"!! :huh: So you may what to re-phrase your question, if you ever hope to get a proper response!!! :|

Well... I don't think Fitz was meaning anything offensive, "portly" isn't really considered an offensive word here in the US but maybe it is elsewhere? I don't know :wink:

Yes I believe I do. :wink: In fact I scanned one of them and posted it here originally, but since then I've decided not to post paparazzi photos anymore. I'm not offended if anyone else does, it's just a personal decision. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom