Picture request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Does anyone have any pictures of the *cartoon* Trabant? I need it for a project. I have checked a bunch of websites but came up empty-handed. So if any of you girls could help, I'd really appreciate it.
smile.gif
Thanks!

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by z edge:
who you callin' a girl?

99% of PLEBA is girls.
tongue.gif
Therefore, I usually address all of PLEBA as "girls". And I just KNEW someone would reply and say that.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Maybe some of those will help ...
384278B804.jpg

CD9A73A219.jpg

186543C389.jpg

Do you need 'non-U2-related Trabants' too?

I can't imagine someone is interested in Trabants, I always felt sick when I went with in my grandfathers Trabbie.

*curious*

------------------
In Adam Clayton, U2 have their emotional touchstone, a thoughtful, reflective man, comfortable in his skin, fluid with his feelings, enjoying his life. -- Dermot Moore, Hotpress 2001

Originally posted by JENNY:
Do you need 'non-U2-related Trabants' too?

I can't imagine someone is interested in Trabants, I always felt sick when I went with in my grandfathers Trabbie.

*curious*

Arrrrgh! Thanks for helping, but now I don't even need them because the guy changed his mind! *smacks forehead* I'm designing this guy's U2 tribute band's website for him, and they picked the name Zoo Station, and he asked me to design a band logo for him so I thought for a few days and came up with the cartoon Trabant, blah blah blah, came over to PLEBA after searching for the pic and coming up empty handed. But then this morning I get an e-mail from him and he tells me someone on Wire yelled at him for picking that name because THEY wanted that name, so he is trying to pick something different. As you can see, I'm mad! Arrgh. Like I said though, thanks for your help.

------------------

I hope your work will be rewarded at least. What about MOFO as the band's name?

good luck!
Jen

------------------
In Adam Clayton, U2 have their emotional touchstone, a thoughtful, reflective man, comfortable in his skin, fluid with his feelings, enjoying his life. -- Dermot Moore, Hotpress 2001

Back
Top Bottom