Picture request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this the one you're looking for?

PopBonoinCar.jpg

Maybe you have a shortened booklet... my book also has a 2 page spread of Adam :hmm: How many pages is your book?

(In my booklet all 4 guys have a full page (covering 2 pages) spread... the pic above is Bono's. That's not my personal scan but that's how mine looks)

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Maybe you have a shortened booklet... my book also has a 2 page spread of Adam :hmm: How many pages is your book?

(In my booklet all 4 guys have a full page (covering 2 pages) spread... the pic above is Bono's. That's not my personal scan but that's how mine looks)

Oh must have a different version of the booklet coz I don't have 'full page' version of any of the guys! :ohmy: Can't tell how many pages my booklet has, coz it's at my parents house and I'm at college right now. :wink:

And I have to agree with Last Unicorn, most horrible hair cut ever!! :crazy: :yikes: :no:

Galeongirl said:
:scream:

I knew I shoulda listened to that little voice in my head that told me NOT to enter this thread....

:lol: Aw, take heart; it's not like that GINORMOUS Baldie picture got posted or anything.

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom