Picture Reques: Bono and Brandon Flowers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VEgas7.jpg

I loooove Brandon Flowers! I was there for that show and I nearly DIED when Brandon came out to sing MY fave song!!!

DIED I tell ya!

Two beautiful men! Thank you for the pics!

^Yeah I noticed very few people that knew who Brandon was. And seriously, I've been to two Killers concerts and I've been up front and Brandon made eye contact (big deal, whoop de do) with me both times. But the main thing is I accidentally flashed him...hahah! :eek:oh:
I seriously DIED, or my heart just stopped for a "little while" while they started the song...
Oh my....I'm reliving the dream right now....

Bono and Brandon :love:

I want to see the killers but tickets all gone :sad: No wonder Brandon is a spunk (do people still use that word? :reject: :lol: )

Thanks a lot for the pics....

I´d been to a killers concert....and it blown my mind.....not so much as a U2 concert of course, but they have great music and Brandon has something going on.....:drool:

I'll be seeing The Killers next friday at the Big Day Out here in Adelaide - I can't wait!! They've got a crappy time slot tho - think they're on at 5:30pm! - They should definately be on later, but then again, i might be able to get closer to the front at that time of the day and get some pics:camera:

back to these photos tho - what song did Brandon sing with U2? How do i not know about this?
Is there an mp3 or vid out there anywhere?

I have a really far away (no offense to the recorder) version... hopefully a better one will get posted soon, otherwise I'll put the one I have up.

They're singing In a Little While.

Ok I just watched it, it's better than nothing! I'll upload it.

Last edited:
absintheminded said:
^Yeah I noticed very few people that knew who Brandon was. And seriously, I've been to two Killers concerts and I've been up front and Brandon made eye contact (big deal, whoop de do) with me both times. But the main thing is I accidentally flashed him...hahah! :eek:oh:
I seriously DIED, or my heart just stopped for a "little while" while they started the song...
Oh my....I'm reliving the dream right now....

Ok so how did you flash him???...heh....He probably didnt mind :evil:

Back
Top Bottom