Picture of Bono's Butt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphine

The Fly
There is a rumor that some tabloid called the Sun or the Phoenix in the UK put a picture of Bono's naked arse in their magazine. Is this true and if so, I want to see it..if someone has it, can they send it to me via email? thanks.

I saw one, yes. Not sure if it was really him but I thought it was pretty cheap so I didn't save it. There was a dark haired woman and child with him. Might've been Ali and one of the kids--if it was really him.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

He did. He won the case and donated the money to charity.

Yes, that's right.
There were actually several pics, of Bono, Ali and the kids on vacation, including one of Ali changing her top. That's apparently the one that made Bono sue; he's a public figure, she's not. He was understandably outraged that her breasts were on view to the breakfasting public. I cheered when he won that settlement. The papparazzo had clearly trespassed onto private property to get those shots, and the judge agreed.
That said, there are two pics in that sequence of shots that I love, of Bono and Ali exchanging a beautiful kiss.
:love: Completely unaware they're being observed, it's a very good reflection of their happy marriage. (Wouldn't be upset if someone posted just those two shots.:reject: )

That said, there are two pics in that sequence of shots that I love, of Bono and Ali exchanging a beautiful kiss.
Yes, saw that. That was sweet. But she was wearing a black dress.

sami0201 said:
I've seen them too. There was nothing wrong with them to me (all you are saying how you don't want to see it) it looked like a normal ass to me!
All I said was it was a really cheap shot on the photographers part. I have no respect for people like that.

sami0201 said:
I've seen them too. There was nothing wrong with them to me (all you are saying how you don't want to see it) it looked like a normal ass to me!

Yes it was a normal ass; no three cheeks or anything.
That's not the point. It was a gross invasion of privacy. We don't want to replicate that.

oh I know. I totally agree with you guys about that. I thought it was a disgusting invasion of privacy too and I didn't save them, I actually saw them by accident in Zootopia one day. I was just talking about the butt itself.

Yeah, I was looking for Bono in his checkered pants and I found that one. That bummed me out that someone would be that disrespectful of him. Or of anyone.

BONO'ppetit said:
Yes, saw that. That was sweet. But she was wearing a black dress.

Um, not sure what your point is, what the "but" means. Yes, in those pics she was wearing a black beach dress. So?
They were stalked and followed over the course of their holiday.
:shrug:

biff said:

Um, not sure what your point is, what the "but" means. Yes, in those pics she was wearing a black beach dress. So?
They were stalked and followed over the course of their holiday.
:shrug:
Take a deep breath. I wasn't attacking you or anything. :huh: :sexywink:

Gosh, sorry if you thought so. I'm actually quite a mild person.
I just tend to be very sensitive to the (mis) use of language, like the strange placement of a preposition, as that is a major part of my job. Why did you use a "but"?

Souly said:
Some things are better left to the imagination.

:yes: I've seen the pic of him kissing Ali...didn't realize that was part of this ordeal...but I've never seen the famous "butt" pic.

biff said:
Gosh, sorry if you thought so. I'm actually quite a mild person.
I just tend to be very sensitive to the (mis) use of language, like the strange placement of a preposition, as that is a major part of my job. Why did you use a "but"?
Ugh. :huh: I was responding to the statement about her changing her 'top'. Can I step off the witness stand now, judge? :|

I am also confused by that "black dress" statement....but I'm maybe just missing something since at the moment I'm so tired and crazy-feeling I just chased my cat around my room in circles on my hands and knees. Time for some more cold medicine and a good night's sleep!

I've never seen that picture before and thanks Kelly for showing it to us sans all the offensive other pics.

I also didn't know that Bono sued the tabloid and won but I'm happy now, however late that may be! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom