Picture of Bono/Andrea Corr....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue.jpg

You're welcome! :) Anytime you want a pic, just ask! I'm sure one of us will have it!

I really want to find a good clear picture of her from that too, because i'm going to get a haircut like hers in that :D and lets just say the people at the place where i get my hair cut work better with visuals than trying to describe it. Once, my sister said she wanted shoulder length, and she walked out with a near pixie cut. :shame: So i was thinking a piccie would be nice. :shrug:

rockonedge said:
I really want to find a good clear picture of her from that too, because i'm going to get a haircut like hers in that :D and lets just say the people at the place where i get my hair cut work better with visuals than trying to describe it. Once, my sister said she wanted shoulder length, and she walked out with a near pixie cut. :shame: So i was thinking a piccie would be nice. :shrug:

I'm not sure how much these help, but I know where there are a bunch of pics of her from that show (I'm a huge Corrs fan) so u can take to the hair cut place...I'm off to find more after posting It's so weird that u should say that though b/c i want to get my hair cut like that too!!! U2 fans think alike!

206.jpg

52.jpg

Last edited:
rockonedge said:

Yeah you have to be careful with 'shoulder length.' I always thougth that meant your real shoulders, you know where your armpit is. So did my friend, and she had really long hair. She asked for shoulder lenghth thinking it was going to be down to her arms and they cut it up to her neck! She cried! They said shoulder length was where your neck joins your shoulders but she didn't know that. So yes a pic is always best!

Bonogirl10 said:

I'm not sure how much these help, but I know where there are a bunch of pics of her from that show (I'm a huge Corrs fan) so u can take to the hair cut place...I'm off to find more after posting It's so weird that u should say that though b/c i want to get my hair cut like that too!!! U2 fans think alike!

206.jpg

52.jpg

Thank you so much guys!! :hug: I'm going to have to print these all out before i go! :D

I have a question. Was there another song besides when the stars go blue? For some reason I thought there was but now I cant remember.

Sicy said:
I have a question. Was there another song besides when the stars go blue? For some reason I thought there was but now I cant remember.

yea, it was a cover of the Nancy Sinatra song "Summer Wine" that's it...i think...i'm pretty sure

rockonedge said:

theres some great pics of andrea here ...

Back
Top Bottom