Pics you've drooled the most over, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got Fly Bono which is just as well 'cos that's my fav one - soooooooo :censored: sexay!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

BEVERLY56 said:

I keep getting "The site is currently unavailable."

Yeah I got that the first couple of times I tried it. But keep trying you'll get thruogh eventually!:hmm:
But maybe we should get back on topic for a moment here... I haven't had time to look back over all the pages so Ill just post the Bono photos that I drool over the most....

Bonoblackshirt2.jpg

Bonodaddynecklace.jpg

bonoshades.jpg

SexyBono.jpg

well, there sure are three certain Elevation pics I'm sure a lot of gals have drooled over... but I won't post them for the sake of this place :wink:
instead, New Year's Day Slane castle :drool:
bononydslanedvd5vt.jpg

Yes, Gg - i most certainly have seen that one&i've drooled over it heaps of times! :wink: :ohmy: the other one you posted looks like a kind of close-up on it!!!! :combust: :faint:

shamelessly stolen from another thread.... but I've been drooling over this picture all day, and just noticed Bono .. is... clean.. shaven... :faint:
bonoedgefastcars9sr.jpg

Oh yeah :drool: he's so sexy at Slane&i absolutely love that Bono&Edge pic - just noticed it today! Bono's so hot looking there, the look on his face :faint:

Plus, i think Edge looks like he's saying yo, i'm the coolest guitarist alive ya know?! :edge: :cool: :rockon: :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Oh yeah :drool: he's so sexy at Slane&i absolutely love that Bono&Edge pic - just noticed it today! Bono's so hot looking there, the look on his face :faint:

Plus, i think Edge looks like he's saying yo, i'm the coolest guitarist alive ya know?! :edge: :cool: :rockon: :giggle:

oh I thought more in the line of Move that spanish arse away from me!!
:wink:
can somebody please tell me from when that picture is :drool: it's my new addiction...

:lol: that's a good caption too Gg! :wink:

I'm not sure where it's from tho' :shrug:

Even tho' i don't normally like B with a full beard, that pic of him is so lovely mistress bono! :heart: :)

I totally agree with both of you! It should have been the cover :drool: what a risque quote they used for the feature!!!! :shocked: :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom