Pics with Bono and The Edge in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono looks fantastic! Ahhhh! Edge is cute too!:cute:

2002-07-27-Bono-CyrilJ-01.jpg

2002-07-27-Bono-CyrilJ-02.jpg

2002-06-14-Edge-CyrilJ-02.jpg

2002-06-14-Edge-CyrilJ-01.jpg

Last edited:
Tabby said:

*clears throat* uhm that's not France that's Dublin look at the sign next to Bono it's a Dublin Bus stop :scratch: uhm ok just read the article the dude is French and he works in a whinery down in Sandycove (south dublin, north of Killiney) and Edge was there a week or two before the wedding and then Bono stopped by on July 27.

mbi16 said:

*clears throat* uhm that's not France that's Dublin look at the sign next to Bono it's a Dublin Bus stop :scratch: uhm ok just read the article the dude is French and he works in a whinery down in Sandycove (south dublin, north of Killiney) and Edge was there a week or two before the wedding and then Bono stopped by on July 27.

:banghead: I was wondering why everything was in English! I thought it said July 27 and I knew that was after the wedding and after the meetings by the Zootopians I was :confused: Thanks for clearing things up for us! :)

BTW how many languages do you speak?

Tabby said:

BTW how many languages do you speak?

I speak portuguese, spanish, and english (duh) being that I know 2 latin languages French isn't that hard to read...I sorta of understood what the article said but was a little confused about it because the wedding was more than a couple of days apart from july 27 so I gave it to elaine to read (she knows french) and she confirmed it.

BTW Sandycove has a beautiful beach well worth a visit for anyone coming to Dublin.

mbi16 said:

I speak portuguese, spanish, and english (duh) being that I know 2 latin languages French isn't that hard to read...I sorta of understood what the article said but was a little confused about it because the wedding was more than a couple of days apart from july 27 so I gave it to elaine to read (she knows french) and she confirmed it.

BTW Sandycove has a beautiful beach well worth a visit for anyone coming to Dublin.

That's great, I can't imagine being able to understand more than one language, I really admire anyone who can speak several. You can also translate U2guatemala for us!;)

BTW what happened to the pics? They all turned to red x for me:grumpy:

mbi16 said:

This was me showing off my very poor French skills. I got the link from U2 France, attempted to pick out the very few French words I knew from the article, saw "mariage" and assumed (which is always a bad idea) that these pics were taken in France before the wedding. Only after getting an e-mail from @U2 with a link to the same story did I see that this was a French guy in Dublin.
So, yeah, I completely admit that my French and observational skills are not what they should be, but the pics are still great.

Back
Top Bottom