Pics Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have over 3,600 Bono pics. That one is not on my hard drive, and never will be. :no: There was a 'mohawk' thread here a couple months back. If you look back through the older pages of PLEBA I'm sure you'll find it;)

hey, I can hook you up....tomorrow. Sorry, I'm at my boyfriend's tonight but I know I have a bunch of those back in my room...

BTW, be careful about the Bono mohawk (or anything having to do with Pop Bono), some people are quite sensitive of it. Personally, it's mot my fave either, but the story behind it is hilarious.

shoot, it's on my computer too, I think Bono described it for the captions he wrote for that Rolling Stone thing last year. I believe he said they were goofing off in Mexico and someone dared him to shave a mohawk and drive around and scare some golfers, so.....he did. It's not like it was an actualy style, he probably had the mohawk for not even an entire day. It just gives me one more reason to love Bono for not being a tightass and knowing how to relax and have a good time, even if it involved some wacky hair!

Back
Top Bottom