Pics of the ipod launch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
Are up on yahoo news :)

capt.caps10410261909.apple_u2_caps104.jpg

capt.caps10210261907.apple_u2_caps102.jpg

lthumb.caps10110261900.apple_u2_caps101.jpg

clementine_rose said:
Does anyone know how much the new iPods cost?

From what i've read the IPODis $349.00. The 400 songs with 25 classic is 149.00 (I think) but you get a $50 off - coupon. It's in one of the other news threads.:wink:

Edited to correct price :heart:

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear some stories from the people that went.

I wonder if they got in, or got to see/talk to either of them.

And thank you very much for the pics, Kelly! :bow:

I really like the leather jacket! :drool:

... but where's Edge?! :confused:

I almost went today but an hour drive in rush hour morning traffic and then not knowing where I was going kept me from going and now I am kicking myself for not going. :shrug:

What are ipods anyway?

stars, are you ok?? :lol: I know it's probably not a funny manner but that is the most hialrious face with no writing with it :lol:

Worth the wait

:combust: Lordy! Bono is beautiful inside and out! I had the pleasure of snuggling up beside him twice for photos :drool: The freckles are amazing face to face. *sigh* He feels so solid yet cuddly He even whispered in my ear!!!!:combust: My trip to San Jose was worth every penny. :hyper:
Will write more about everything when I come off my Bono high my thoughts are bouncing back and forth from one thing to another. I got a few pictures to post when I return home so around thursday afternoon they shall be up for all to enjoy!!!

Re: Worth the wait

karmic_postmark said:
:combust: Lordy! Bono is beautiful inside and out! I had the pleasure of snuggling up beside him twice for photos :drool: The freckles are amazing face to face. *sigh* He feels so solid yet cuddly He even whispered in my ear!!!!:combust: My trip to San Jose was worth every penny. :hyper:
Will write more about everything when I come off my Bono high my thoughts are bouncing back and forth from one thing to another. I got a few pictures to post when I return home so around thursday afternoon they shall be up for all to enjoy!!!

:hyper: :up: :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom