Pics of the ipod launch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nope, used snapfish......
i uploaded photos into snapfish, enlarged them, right thumb click so the gray box with properties came up, copy and pasted the url, and put the img tags before and after. is that right???
HELP!:confused:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
nope, used snapfish......
i uploaded photos into snapfish, enlarged them, right thumb click so the gray box with properties came up, copy and pasted the url, and put the img tags before and after. is that right???
HELP!:confused:

The url's from snapfish is way longer than the ones you've copy+paste'd!

There's more to the url than you can see in the properties-box - you have to draw the mouse down to get the entire url! :)

I don't know how else to explain it...

finally...figured it out. THANKS Merc!

ps-if you are trying to post pics and when you send submit reply and the pics are too bit and it tells you to go back and try again, how do you go back to the original post without having to rewite it? does that make sense?

alrighty...here they are!
33%3B%3C258323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23236686%3B78%3C6ot1lsi

Sorry...not the best and closest Dallas pic

33%3B%3C258323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23236686%3A%3C576ot1lsi

33%3B%3C258323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23236686%3A%3A5%3B8ot1lsi

33%3B%3C258323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E354%3E589%3EWSNRCG%3D32327595%3B94%3A3nu0mrj

33%3B%3C258323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23236686%3B6459ot1lsi

Thanks ali for the pics

:D
Im going to try posting one more time

Last edited:
Thats the shades brand I dunno, Gabriel. Anyway dont really like them, look like a cheap crap :D

Put the Bvlgaris back on yer head!

starsgoblue said:

I'm not 100% sure....I'd listen to someone from Apple before a U2 site....maybe it's just wishful thinking....

After listening to the apple webcast and the CNBC & CNN interviews, I am almost 100% sure that the Ipod does not come loaded with anything.

In fact I think that all of the misinformation on the topic is what prompted U2.com to add their note to the article. I think they're trying to avoid a lot of disapointment and problems.

Beautiful pics!

Thanks so much for sharing. :applaud:

It's good to see everyone smiling and enjoying themselves - U2 deserves ALL the best in the world. :hug:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:edge: :bono: :angel: :love:

Nice Danielle!
Ive given up on posting my pics..for now:rolleyes:

anyhow, I came across this article online at the san jose mercury news site and if you read the last paragraph it mentions Bono winning an award that will be given in February in Monterey, CA..dont know if he'll be there but you never know!(I think if hes being given a prize for that amount he would..)If you missed him this time you may keep this in mind
:shifty:

Posted on Mon, Oct. 25, 2004

New version of iPod player has U2 twist

By Dawn C. Chmielewski, Therese Poletti and Dean Takahashi

Mercury News

Here's something new for music fans who can't live with or without U2. Apple Computer on Tuesday unveils a new, stylized version of the iPod digital music player loaded with the Irish rock band's tunes.

The black ``U2 Edition'' iPod is an extension of the unusual marketing partnership between Apple and the band. Two weeks ago, Apple debuted a new iPod commercial featuring the song ``Vertigo,'' from the group's forthcoming album, ``How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb.''

The u2Pod will be introduced Tuesday with Jobsian flourish: Lead singer Bono and guitarist the Edge will join Apple chief Steve Jobs on stage at San Jose's California Theater before an assembled media throng and ``invited guests.'' No word on whether the trio will perform.

Bono, as you will recall, is no stranger to Silicon Valley. Earlier this year, the rocker and humanitarian joined Menlo Park venture capital firm Elevation Partners.

Three wishes: And now he's a Teddy boy. TED, the annual Technology, Entertainment and Design conference held in Monterey for the techno-elite and other ``thought-leaders,'' has awarded its first TEDPrize to Bono. The other winners are Canadian photo-artist Edward Burtynsky and inventor Robert Fischel. The prize, to be given at the February conference, bestows ``three wishes'' upon the winners as well as $100,000 each ``to be spent however they choose in support of their wishes.''

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom