Pics of the ipod launch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Worth the wait

karmic_postmark said:
:combust: Lordy! Bono is beautiful inside and out! I had the pleasure of snuggling up beside him twice for photos :drool: The freckles are amazing face to face. *sigh* He feels so solid yet cuddly He even whispered in my ear!!!!:combust: My trip to San Jose was worth every penny. :hyper:

:sad:

first the cookies, now ipods :lol:

r2262041308.jpg

hmm....I think it's an ugly iPod. I really don't like any of the two-toned ones. I want a silver one, but not with a white dial. And not a very good deal either :no: :reject: Not complaining about new pics though.

Last edited:
Just got back from the Ipod Launch....and got to see Bono and Edge!!!!! :drool:

Here's the scoop:
Got there around 8am and waited at the front entrance. Met another fan and decided we should be in the back where all the trucks were. 9am rolls around and one of the security guards informs us that Bono just strolled over from his hotel and walked into the front entrance :no: But you never know with security so we just stuck it out and waited...hoping to catch a glimpse of the boys before the event started. An SUV pulls up (around 9:45), and out comes Morleigh and 4 kids (2 of them her's and Edge's and the other 2 not so sure). She looked gorgeous of course. Next comes another SUV, and 4 more kids pile out (Jordan and Eve and maybe 2 of their friends?). Still no Bono or Edge. Now it's a little after 10am....maybe the security guard was right...Bono and Edge walked over from their hotel like regular blokes :)

Security informed us the event would last until around noon...so we waited (group is now up to around 25). Apple employees and press start filing out...more SUV's pull up...i'm thinking they would sure to be exiting out the back way right???? Then, Dallas comes walking out and is talking to a driver. We yell for him to come over. He is the sweetest guy on earth! He asks us if we've heard any of the new songs. Of course, we tell him how excited we were for the new album to come out. We asked what they played inside (he wouldn't say but a few minutes before an Apple employee told me it was The Origin of the Species and another one she didn't know. Someone asked Dallas about next year's tour and he said it would be March 2005 somewhere in the Florida area :) Then we asked if Bono and Edge were going to come out this way and he said YES! So of course, we believed him! More SUV's park...out walks Morleigh and the kids and they are wisked away.

Waiting...waiting.....security comes out and says Bono and Edge MIGHT sign autographs and talk but we need to get into a single line. We do...sort of....an hour or so later....out walks Bono and Edge!!! :drool: People just crowd around, no more line...a little bit chaotic. BUT I got Bono to sign a couple of pics of me and him dancing up on stage!!! He wasn't paying attention to what the pic was (i think he was talking to someone else....just signing his name....then he finally looked at the pic and says with his beautiful voice...."Is that me and you?" I said, "yes". Then I told him I wanted to apologize for the way I acted when this dance occured....I told him I was a bit "grabby". He replied, "it's alright to be grabby" :love: I melted right there. We gave each other a half hug since people were a bit pushy and we kissed each other on the cheek :drool: That man is absolutely GORGEOUS! Yikes!!! Goosebumps are still there!!! Next thing I know, Bono and Edge are heading for their cars. Everything happened so fast...but it was a truly AMAZING experience. I have a few pics which I will post but have NO IDEA how to post....might take some time but I will try my best!

Thanks for listening to my long story.....it was such an incredible experience. Can't wait til the tour!!!
~Alli

Originally posted by starsgoblue I'm a whore for U2, what can I say.
Me too :D Except... I don't get to buy a lot cause I don't have a job yet, but as soon as I get one... I'm buyin everything :D lol.... I use my parents right now...

Back
Top Bottom