Pics of the dads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
I don't have the magazine (I think it's a Sunday UK paper), but I found pics on ebay:

66432403.jpg

199af64a.jpg

38c6fc25.jpg

Alan scanned this pic from the DVD single (thanks Alan :wave: )
a8873019.jpg

this is both fascinating and scary!:scream:
fascinating because they still resemble their younger selves ,scary because they'll still be playing and the cost of tickets will be astronomical by then! At that age we'll all want seats instead of GA's...

There is something both touching and haunting about those pictures

Last edited:
Pearl said:
There is something both touching and haunting about those pictures

Exactly Pearl. For some reason just seeing all their Dads there makes me emotional.

And the expression on Mr. Mullen's face in the DVD pic to me looks just like Larry's expression in so many photos.

I can't wait to see all of these from Anton's book

Thank you for posting these, Kelly.

I just burst into tears. Seeing those pictures of Bob Hewson are very moving.

I think this pic is great. Hmmm... I wonder if the guys will look like this when they get older. hee hee, I can just see them still touring when they're in their 60s. (and will they still be attractive? I think possibly that they will).:drool:

youvedonewhat said:
I think this pic is great. Hmmm... I wonder if the guys will look like this when they get older.
That's why the pic of the boys with their daddies made me laugh. I looked at each of them in turn and they all look so similar. That's definately how they're all going to look in 30 years time!

Wow! What awesome pictures. I wonder when they were taken? It's amazing I'd never seen those before. I'm sure that those pictures are treasured by the guys very much. Very cute...

Lisa71 said:
Wow! What awesome pictures. I wonder when they were taken?
Circa 1998/99, I would guess...

Ooh, didn't see BonoFox's post up there :wink:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Adam's dad looks younger and hotter than he does :reject:

Lol, Kitten, I've been wanting to say that all day, but I was at work, so I couldn't. Yes, Adam really does look older than his dad!

Plebans, I implore you to go to U2.com because they have the SYCMIOYO video up. I'd watch it but right now I'm at school! I heard it was spine tingling.... let me know what you think!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom