Pics of LArry without..............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larrymexico0jc.jpg

I believe here we have historical evidence of the very last time Larry did not have any "product" in his hair. (Though it is quite fluffy.) :giggle:

weelad.jpg

Sorry...I looked really hard through my stuff for some current product-free hair pics, but just couldn't find any. :sigh:

Ack, a certain "someone" just tells me that the short-hair pics have gel in them... oh well, what to do. The man is addicted to his hair products! :giggle:

^ :lol: Yes, a certain amount of product would be necessary to acheive that lift-off. Yet it doesn't appear as "gelly" as the current coif! (Of course he could have shaved his head for all I know, what with the recent drought of Larry pics!)

^^ :lol:

:shh: Larry, if you ever lurk here on Pleba, then this is a message for you: please make some public appearances so we can see your new look! (Or, you can post your new pics in the Plebans Pic thread...) Just a suggestion....:p

:D

:larry: F.O.A.D, MoFo!

:lmao: Can you see him saying that, with the appropriate snarl writ large on his face?

winds1.jpg

I love Larry's no nosense attitude, he would make a great big brother:yes:

Heh. The hell he would. I would be forced to mar his pretty face for him.

I did that to my brother once. Scratched his face but good oen day when I'd had enough of his shite.

The scars are gone now, fortunately.

Bono Mot said:
I believe here we have historical evidence of the very last time Larry did not have any "product" in his hair. (Though it is quite fluffy.) :giggle:

weelad.jpg

Sorry...I looked really hard through my stuff for some current product-free hair pics, but just couldn't find any. :sigh:

:lmao: You also got him completely wall eyed, here. He's hypnotized!

:larry: Woo.. shiiiinnnyyyy liiiiggghhhttt..

Devlin said:
Heh. The hell he would. I would be forced to mar his pretty face for him.

I did that to my brother once. Scratched his face but good oen day when I'd had enough of his shite.

The scars are gone now, fortunately.

*note to self, do not piss Devlin off

C'mon, I was only 12! :lmao:

Okay, okay, I've developed the Mullen Death Glare into a thing that might scare even him, but I'm not that bad, really I'm not!

aww Dev

Devlin said:
C'mon, I was only 12! :lmao:

Okay, okay, I've developed the Mullen Death Glare into a thing that might scare even him, but I'm not that bad, really I'm not!

:giggle: You where only 12, how cute! I was know to have quite a temper at that age myself. Now I am a big ole push over... I bet your brother learned fast not to mess with you, eh?

Heh. Yah. I'm Tuff. :flexes:

And it is pretty amusing there's no pics of him under, say, 20 without gel.

Methinks he became aware of his prettiness. :grin:

^^:ohmy: I never noticed that before ladies!! WOW, Larry has been gel crazy for quite sometime now:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom