Pics of hugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
governormarkwarnerwithbtu4.jpg

bonocomet said:

This one is beautiful.

The expression on Jeffrey Sachs' face is priceless.

Thank you so much for posting it, bonocomet. :wink:

Gluey, I hope the photos help! I've been through this with my brother (now cancer free) and just take it one day at a time. Don't give up hope.

JCOSTER said:
For my soul sistah Gluey:
(just in case you didn't get my email)

gluey.jpg

JC :sad: That's beautiful....thankyou :hug: I haven't stopped to read my emails yet - that's next on the list.....Dad had a bad day today, but the difference between a bad day and a good day is one nights sleep. I'm sure tomorrow he'll be a bit better....

:hug:

So sorry to hear your news Gluey, unfortunately I've been through what you'e going through. :( Hope all goes well.

love2bmama said:

Absolutely adorable baby Bono here, but who is the girl w/the big mouth??

That's the Brit singer Hazel O'Connor, taken at Slane 1981 I think.

gluey,

I don't have any pics to post, but my thoughts are with you....hoping for better days ahead. my dad has been in the hospital since early jan. he had surgery and is recuping.... slowly. it is difficult to see the frailty and need-my heart is with you. The pics posted are relief to the long days.

blm said:
gluey,

I don't have any pics to post, but my thoughts are with you....hoping for better days ahead. my dad has been in the hospital since early jan. he had surgery and is recuping.... slowly. it is difficult to see the frailty and need-my heart is with you. The pics posted are relief to the long days.

Best to you and your father, too, blm!:hug:

Hope tomorrow is much better for both of your fathers, gluey and blm!

Back
Top Bottom