Pics of Bono with fans onstage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Thank You! You have made my day!

HowthGirl said:
So, there I am - up all night long working on this really annoying deadline...and I finally crash early this AM. And I wake up, having to get back to work, and feeling cranky. So I am sitting here with my coffee, and I think "I'll check in at PLEBA first!" And I come upon this thread. Here is my response to it:

:love: :up: :hyper: :applaud: :applaud: :dance: :bow:

May I just say - THANK YOU!!!!!!

And also - YOU GALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have saved my day and cheered me up hugely, and also helped me to enjoy a good bit of happy non-work time procrastinating and looking at yummy, lovely Bono pix!:drool:

Oh my - these are some killer photos! So fantastic!!!!

Y'know, Bono is a man that makes your eyes, heart, brain and HORMONES all veeeeeery happy indeed!

I read some of the remarks, about feeling bad about the thread and being disrespectful to the whole being-pulled-up-on-stage idea, and Bono maybe being horrified if he read the posts.

But I think it's ok - I mean, yeah, the comments are VERY funny and kinda naughty in here at times...and this is also the most respectful and nice gang of fans I have seen on internet threads.

Bono did start the whole more playful, flirty side to the going up on stage on the ZooTV tour. Before that it was all lovely cuddling and hugs and very gentle seeming. With ZooTV, with the more edgy, funny angle, the on-stage antics went along with it - the champagne spraying, the flirtiness, Bono slinking about the stage, ...and it was he who initiated all those infamous camera angle...shall we say "EXTREME Bono close-ups".

For all the tours since, the mood onstage with girls has been somewhere in between, depending on the night and on the people and on the mood. And it has always been really cool.

With all that, I don't think Bono would be mortified. I mean, I am not him. But, I tend to think he'd probably think it was funny - though maybe a little blush-worthy at times.

But that's 'cos this is just how girls talk, y'know That is why I love PLEBA - it feels like sitting around with a big bunch of girlfriends and having coffee or some drinks and chatting away and having a laugh. Sometimes talking about serious stuff, alot of the time being outrageous and funny, and yeah, alot of the time talking about cute guys and sex.

And girls tend to talk at those times exactly like you see here on the thread. And so I think it's really cool and lovely here. And if Bono blushed it would only be in the way ANY guy would when he wandered into the midst of a lively discussion that a bunch of boisterous girls are having about guys and sex and all.

Ok, I really have to go work now. Sigh! Bleah!

But thank you all for the gorgeous photos and really fun conversations, and for cheering up my day!!!!!

Bye for now!

Peace and BonoLove,

HowthGirl

:hug: :hug:

sweetie said:
:sexywink: Thats why I picked it..so I will always feel the affection..LOL.

I have really short legs so I don't think I could get into that position without...er...:huh:...well...:der: you know what I mean. :reject:

:lol:

*wishes legs were shorter* :sexywink:
:p
*realizes it doesn't matter unless she's put in that position...revises wish to wishin she was in that position*

:huh: :wink:

EnjoyTheSurface said:
indianapolis02.jpg

Can somebody explain this to me?

Bono's Birthday

HowthGirl - I really loved the points that you made in your post about how us PLEBA girls are like a bunch of girls having a wild night out!!

That is EXACTLY what it's like, i reckon&you make a very good point!! Yep, i think that is really what it's about ' cos women DO talk about these things in reality!

You know, there will be MANY groups of women all around the world who are sitting around, discussing famous men in THAT way! Wether it's about Bono or Brad Pitt et al!! :wink:

susanp6 said:
HowthGirl - I really loved the points that you made in your post about how us PLEBA girls are like a bunch of girls having a wild night out!!

That is EXACTLY what it's like, i reckon&you make a very good point!! Yep, i think that is really what it's about ' cos women DO talk about these things in reality!

You know, there will be MANY groups of women all around the world who are sitting around, discussing famous men in THAT way! Wether it's about Bono or Brad Pitt et al!! :wink:

:yes:

You go girlfriend! *snap snap*
:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
What..no more pics?
Does anyone have any of the melpop roll?

(wonders if darren will ever manage to find this LOL)

i've got it on video--let me know if you want it and i'll email it to you. it's kept me up nights, man. ;)

Re: Thank You! You have made my day!

HowthGirl said:

Y'know, Bono is a man that makes your eyes, heart, brain and HORMONES all veeeeeery happy indeed!

I read some of the remarks, about feeling bad about the thread and being disrespectful to the whole being-pulled-up-on-stage idea, and Bono maybe being horrified if he read the posts.

But I think it's ok - I mean, yeah, the comments are VERY funny and kinda naughty in here at times...and this is also the most respectful and nice gang of fans I have seen on internet threads.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I really appreciate it.
I feel an enormous respect for Bono (among other feelings :wink: ) and it hurts me thinking that some people might suggest that I was being disrespectful.
Sometimes I don't know what to post at all, and that's when I don't post at all :sigh: .

Re: Re: Thank You! You have made my day!

LostAtMoon said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I really appreciate it.
I feel an enormous respect for Bono (among other feelings :wink: ) and it hurts me thinking that some people might suggest that I was being disrespectful.
Sometimes I don't know what to post at all, and that's when I don't post at all :sigh: .

i'm ok, you're ok, we're all ok :) this thread rocked!!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:
What..no more pics?
Does anyone have any of the melpop roll?

(wonders if darren will ever manage to find this LOL)

I'll post them. She will probably see this and I hope it's OK for her.
When I found her website with those pictures, I didn't even post here and didn't know that everybody knows who she is.

RedLiteGreyMorn said:

No kidding! :censored:

I am now wondering if it is a great idea to bring the husband along to the show . :reject:

:drool:

I have a Bono dispensation in my marriage. I told my husband that I reserve the right to roll around, grope, and kiss Bono if the opportunity arises...he's agreed :D Now I just need to find the opportunity!!!

What are the chances that Bono will be bringing people on stage whether playing a guitar, etc? It seems like any promo stuff they have done they haven't brought anyone on stage... :sigh: Did they do that when they were promoting Elevation?

Back
Top Bottom