Pics of Bono in "The Sims"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have to teach your Sims to cook, otherise they'll cut or burn themselves. Since Bono works, I've been making Edge the skilled chef. But occasionally he'd be asleep when Bono was hungry, so I'd just say, "What the Hell, Bono can make his own damn dinner." And then BONO SET THE KITCHEN ON FIRE!

aL68311.jpg

aS86768.jpg

This happened TWICE!

Bono will never cook again.

-Echo

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-07-2001).]

Originally posted by Echo:
Do I really want to look like a pervert who gets off by looking at a tiny naked computer-generated facsimile of Bono?

-Echo

Ermmmm ... Well, we're all kind of perverts in that respect. Check out the 15 pages in the "Elevated Bono" thread! LOL.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Ok I feel a little out of the loop...what is this SIMS thing? I hope I am correct in assuming it is a computer game...but do you download it off of the internet or buy it in a store?

Non-SIMmy-Fishy <><

I downloaded the Bono-Sim but it's a Zip file and I don't know how to un-zip it. Could someone tell me.

Here's a few more pics:

This one's from the first game. For a while we lived in a house that was haunted. The ghost would only appear at night, and for some reason it only ever bothered Bono.
Yb24375.jpg

This is from the time Edge invited some friends over to watch him play guitar. Unfortunately, he hadn't practiced enough to be really good, so they both booed him and it hurt the friendship.
sv27796.jpg

6438505.jpg

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Never argue with someone who buys ink by the gallon." -Tommy Lasorda

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation! http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-08-2001).]

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I downloaded the Bono-Sim but it's a Zip file and I don't know how to un-zip it. Could someone tell me.

Okay lets see if I remember how to do this.

To unzip it you have to have a decompression program like Winzip. (Go to www.winzip.com to download a free version.) Winzip is an extraordinarily easy program to use, it'll guide you through how to unzip the file. If youre on AOL it may unzip it automatically when you sign off.

So first unzip the file to C:/ProgramFiles/Maxis/TheSims

Then, take the two files, COPY them, and place them in C:/ProgramFiles/Maxis/TheSims/UserData/Character

Then take the same two files and place them in C:/ProgramFiles/Maxis/TheSims/GameData/Skins

That SHOULD work. The next time you open up the Sims, go to the character setup and when you scroll through the different faces and bodies he should appear. I think Bono is under the selections for the medium-skin-toned people, so you may have to dig around a bit.

Hope this helps.

-Echo

------------------
"Master, I am in great distress! The sprits I have conjured up I now cannot get rid of!" -Goethe

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation! http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-07-2001).]

Here's a few more pics:

This one's from the first game. For a while we lived in a house that was haunted. The ghost would only appear at night, and for some reason it only ever bothered Bono.
Yb24375.jpg

That's so funny!!!!!!!!!!!! I downloaded the Bono Sim yesterday and now I can't stop playing! I forgot how addicting it is. And next week a new version of the game is coming out! "HOT DATE"!!! Fun times ahead!!!

Yb24375.jpg

6438505.jpg

Isn't Bono cute in his little pyjamas?
smile.gif

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Okay...so I have some really great outfits for Larry and Adam...the only problem is, whenever I post a pic from my webshots album...they never come up...
frown.gif

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

[This message has been edited by DML (edited 11-08-2001).]

My Bono got promoted to piano tuner.

Here's a few more pics:

Yb24375.jpg

This is from the time Edge invited some friends over to watch him play guitar. Unfortunately, he hadn't practiced enough to be really good, so they both booed him and it hurt the friendship.
sv27796.jpg

6438505.jpg

Hey guys I just wandered over to KaZaA and they have all of the SIMS software! I have currently downloaded the Makeover Studio, Nude Patch, yes I'm a perv...sue me...
icon16.gif
, House party, and the full version! Woo-hoo...why do I have a feeling I will now cease to be productive in all things non-SIM related? Help me...

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz, we hear he is a wiz of a wiz if ever a wiz there was, if ever-oh-wehver a wiz there was the Wizard of Oz is one because, BECAUSE, because, because, BECAUSE...Because of the wonderful things he does!

My Bono is no longer a piano tuner...he found a better job in the paper and now he is a military recruiter! LOL

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Hey guys I just wandered over to KaZaA and they have all of the SIMS software! I have currently downloaded the Makeover Studio, Nude Patch, yes I'm a perv...sue me...
icon16.gif
, House party, and the full version! Woo-hoo...why do I have a feeling I will now cease to be productive in all things non-SIM related? Help me...

Fishy <><

There is NO help...LOL! I have been addicted for a long time..."Hi...My Name Is Dana...and I am addicted to The Sims" Those creators are rolling in the dough cause of this game...

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

BWAHAHAHAHA! With just a few strategically-placed posts I am slowly converting PLEBA into a nonproductive mass of hormonal Sims Addicts! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!!!!!

Originally posted by mocool12:
But who is he sleeping w/ in this pic???

WOuld you believe Christopher Walken?

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Never argue with someone who buys ink by the gallon." -Tommy Lasorda

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Where's Larry and Adam?
frown.gif
I gotta go buy this game!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Their's is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

okay...I can't promise you that this will work...but I'm gonna try to post the Larry and Adam clothes

Larry
24858567YgwCBTVNeI.jpg

Adam
24858586DNNtkezGop.jpg

------------------
Dana

This thread has rekindled my old addiction to the Sims. I have to go out and buy it now! lol My boyfriend was like...oh greattt. lol He'll be addicted in no time...muahahahaha!

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Their's is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Okay...since my pics won't post here, I made a whole lovely, er, well, incomplete, album of U2 as Sims...there is a nice tour of the house that they live in, and maybe one or two extra pics so, if you want to see it it's at http://www.community.webshots.com/user/dml83 There will be more pics coming, don't worry...I'm sure they can wreak havoc and I can take pics of it...

------------------
Dana

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Isn't Bono cute in his little pyjamas?
smile.gif
*hopes Bono doesn't REALLY wear that to bed....*
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

i'm having problems getting the skins to work. i downloaded them, but when i go to open them, they open under Imaging (???) and i'm not sure where to go from there!

please help
frown.gif

thanks!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

I must admit... I went out and bought the game today.

Edge and I are living together - very nicely I might add !!
biggrin.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
i'm having problems getting the skins to work. i downloaded them, but when i go to open them, they open under Imaging (???) and i'm not sure where to go from there!

please help
frown.gif

thanks!

After you download them, you need a program like Win Zip to unzip it. In Win Zip, you have to extract it under Maxis/thesims/gamedata/skins. I hope this helps...

------------------
Dana

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
icon16.gif

Fishy <><

Did the full game file work.. because I downloaded it too, and it has corrupt files and I couldn't install it.. The file that I downloaded is of 105 MB..

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Bono L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Club

Yay! I found this thread!
Ha ha, yeah... I just got The Sims from a friend for Christmas! You'd best believe I'll be doing some downloading in the near future.

Thanks for this thread. I didn't know about the U2-skins. I will have to download them tonight. I got hot date for Christmas and that means that I can finally have a date with Bono!!!!

My characters don't look like U2, but I have to admit that I currently have a Paul Hewson, and a Dave Evans!!!

Back
Top Bottom