Pics Of Bono From The VH1 Corrs Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
It will be on next Thursday at 9pm ET-and they will re-run it too, I believe. You can listen to Bono's duets w/ them and the whole CD here
http://www.vh1.com/artists/concerts/thecorrs/

1317.jpg

1316.jpg

1315.jpg

1314.jpg

1313.jpg

1312.jpg

1311.jpg

1310.jpg

You can also watch a live clip of one of Bono's duets-Summer Wine. He has two duets on the show, which will also be on the CD.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

Great pics! Thanks, Gina!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

For some reason the whole CD won't play, like it says it will on the site.

But I did watch the video clip for Summer Wine-very nice.
smile.gif

The special will be shown again on the 17th-St. Patrick's Day-at 1 pm ET. The CD comes out next Tuesday, the 12th.

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 03-09-2002).]

*thud, then climbs back into her puter chair*

Thanks, Gina Marie! Those are LOVELY!

Stop lookin' at him like THAT, Corrs girl!...no, wait- I really can't blame her. She obviously knows a good man when she see one!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Thank you these are beautiful! I can't wait to tape the show. Thanks for the heads up. When was this filmed?

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Those are great!!! Thanks!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Originally posted by Veranda:
Thank you these are beautiful! I can't wait to tape the show. Thanks for the heads up. When was this filmed?

I believe this was filmed last 25 January at the Ardmore Studios outside Dublin.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
1311.jpg

What wouldn't I give to be in her place. Sheesh
*cries*
Bono looks particularly drooliscous in that jacket.

Originally posted by Jody:

What wouldn't I give to be in her place. Sheesh
*cries*
Bono looks particularly drooliscous in that jacket.

Yes, I'm obssessing over that pic too.
frown.gif

Doood! Yes, I love that jacket he's wearing. A refreshing change from leather. And as for dancing ... I'll just imagine it's me. Yes.
smile.gif
I can't wait until this is on TV!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Has anyone ever heard the rumor that Bono had an affair with one of the Corrs sisters? And doncha think this one has a slight resemblance to Ali? Oh, and, doesn't Bono look a bit chunky in the love handle area? Or maybe it's just the jacket and the angle?

Nice pics. I'm enjoying the stubble in the first one.
biggrin.gif

Bono wouldn't have an affair.

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

O_O

OMD

1. Pretty Bono swwwwwwweeeeeeet slow dancin

2. I was listenin to the CD on VH1.com -- that song "When the Stars Go Blue" !! OK does anyone have that Ryan Adams CD? BC he DOES that song too! Ryan Adams is not hald bad on that song......but It sounds SO pretty as a duet here
smile.gif
DOOOOOD. ok

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Originally posted by ballykissangel:
Has anyone ever heard the rumor that Bono had an affair with one of the Corrs sisters? And doncha think this one has a slight resemblance to Ali? Oh, and, doesn't Bono look a bit chunky in the love handle area? Or maybe it's just the jacket and the angle?

Yes...we've heard it all...

I remember once he was supposed to be having an affair with Christy Turlington...some paper showed a picture of her giving him a kiss...what the paper didn't show or tell was that Ali was right there beside them...and Christy gave her a kiss on the cheek as well (ask Bill Flanagan...he was there
smile.gif

So I ignore these rumors..

dream wanderer

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
1310.jpg

You can also watch a live clip of one of Bono's duets-Summer Wine. He has two duets on the show, which will also be on the CD.

AWWW, Bonosnuggle! Wish it was me!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 03-10-2002).]

Hi ya'll people!

Usually I never post here, but as many I am regular watcher of this great section
wink.gif

I just dropped in to say that this is the Kinda of Bono look at I always wanted to see....I hope he carries on this look, which he usually doesnt.I mean he nevr carries on the mini concert look to the grand statges...over there he transcends into to fashion stratosphere.This is more rock-ish.

------------------
In this Ozland

Originally posted by ishkash:

I just dropped in to say that this is the Kinda of Bono look at I always wanted to see....I hope he carries on this look, which he usually doesnt.I mean he nevr carries on the mini concert look to the grand statges...over there he transcends into to fashion stratosphere.This is more rock-ish.

Agreed!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Originally posted by ballykissangel:
Has anyone ever heard the rumor that Bono had an affair with one of the Corrs sisters? And doncha think this one has a slight resemblance to Ali?

Yeah, he was rumoured to be having an affair with Andrea, the girl in the pic. She doesn't look like Ali, though. Both have a different kind of beauty. They were even together when Bono inducted Chris Blackwell of Island Records to the Hall of Fame(?). But those were all rumours. Andrea's got a boyfriend herself.
wink.gif

GREAT PICS!!! He looks hot, who cares about her? Don't worry about "Ballykissangel" she only posts ever so often and only says something rude. It's obviously someone's alias they only use to say the things he/she doesn't dare say as him/herself LOL. Bono's not fat and not having an affair.

------------------
**U2 Elevate my soul!**

They look so cute together. But I don't think Bono would have an affair with her, he loves his wife.

Oh and Ali doesn't look even half as good as Andrea. Sorry Ali, your such a great girl anyway!!

FYI for anyone in the Boston area:

The Corrs are stopping by MIX 98.5 radio station this Thursday, and will have an interview in the morning. John Lander announced that Bono was doing work with them so they'll probably ask the group about him...either way it might be worth a listen if you can catch it!

------------------
"They don't even know what it is to be a fan, to truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts."
~ Almost Famous

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

Don't forget-it's on tonight 9-10 PM ET for anyone who has VH1.

And I think the U2 Legends show is on from 10-11 PM ET.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

Back
Top Bottom