Pics I've never seen before

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*THUD*

um... great pictures.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

Which performance is this...I mean the Event, its obviously not from the tour

333198an.jpg

------------------
Gravity Pulls Me Down,U2 Lifts Me Up

Maybe that pic is from one of the Pre-Elevation concerts. I'd have to go through all of the old articles to see if they mention what Bono was wearing.

This thread is amazing, Thank you Naya!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by ishkash:

333198an.jpg

I was thinking the same thing! Bono in l-l-leather pants!! WHY didn't he wear those on the tour? He looks hot!

My favorite is the one of Bono in the suit holding the flower, he looks so elegant. I also love the one of Bono and Edge gazing skyward.

I have a watermark-free version of Bono and Larry at the 2000 MTV awards and I even blew it up, so don't bother taking the watermark out of it. I also have one of Bono flipping someone off in the Brits group pic with no watermark. If anyone is interested I will post them.

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Originally posted by Sicy:

WHO IS THAT CHICK in the first pic.. it looks like Rosie O Donnell but she's not that skinny.. hehe..

Could it be a friend or a relative ...

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by ishkash:

333198an.jpg

Dress rehearsal from the Brit awards...

And I don't know who that chick is... but she sure is lucky to be holding his hand!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by Blue Saint:
I would guess it?s one of Norman?s daughter.

it kinda looks like one of the Corr girls to me.

but, those are awesome pics....all of them!! thank you!

------------------
xoxo,
chelsea

i'm looking through your window
i'm walking through your doorway
i'm on the outside, let me in....let me love you.

you said... maybe... said I want to have your baby...BABY
we could make something beautiful
something that wouldn't be a problem
at least not in... miami

I can't change the world,
But I can change the world in me.
I REJOICE!!

Originally posted by chels82:

it kinda looks like one of the Corr girls to me.

but, those are awesome pics....all of them!! thank you!

Hehe, no, it?s not a Corr...
She reminds me a bit of one of the girls in B*Witched. You know, one of Boyzone-Shane?s sisters.

But I?m sure one of Norman?s daughters are in that age, and I wouldn?t be surprised if it is her.
If it matters...

Grrr....I hate Naomi! Why does SHE get Adam? LOL

Edge and Morleigh have a beautiful little baby, is that one of Edge's older daughter with him as well?

Awww, Eli is just too cute, I love those curls

Its weird, it says on the site that that is Bono and wife Ali.. but I dunno.. it really doesnt look like her.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Its weird, it says on the site that that is Bono and wife Ali.. but I dunno.. it really doesnt look like her.
sicy, do ya think it's photoshop magic or what?!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:

I have a watermark-free version of Bono and Larry at the 2000 MTV awards and I even blew it up, so don't bother taking the watermark out of it. I also have one of Bono flipping someone off in the Brits group pic with no watermark. If anyone is interested I will post them.

I'm interested!

------------------
"I'm a rock star. I'm in your hands. Whatever you want to do with me, do it now." - Larry Mullen from B.P. Fallon's book Faraway So Close (and these are the words I want him to say to me when if I meet him someday...)

Originally posted by Naya:
317026ai.jpg

[/B]

O MY GOSHNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
.......WOW!

biggrin.gif

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

I dreamed of different times, and tried to find my way
Ooooh all the darkest lies, cloud my world today
I'm not unbreakable, although I might pretend
It's not unthinkable that I could feel again

[Thanks Coach P]

....i have a long sig just to piss you off!...

*faints*

Larry is a GOD

No way is that Ali and Bono in that pic, someone said it's that girl from B*Witched, and I think that is her. Ali has shorter hair. That just doesn't look like Ali, Ali is actually pretty LOL. Sorry, just jealous.

Originally posted by flaming june:
I'm interested!

Okay here they are

group52.jpg

1bonolarry.jpg

My copy is bigger but I'll have to find it and upload it somewhere, but those are the pics with no watermarks.

There are a lot of nice pics in this thread I would love to see w/o watermarks but they are still hot even with them!

About Bono and the mystery girl- even if it is Norman's daughter, I still don't think he'd be holding hands with a grown neice. My brother has big sons but I wouldn't walk around holding hands with them, too weird. It does kind of look like the b*witched girl but she looks older, too skinny for Rosie, it doesn't look like Ali, AARRGHH! I have a lame idea- maybe she's his eye doctor, and she put those drops in his eyes that blur your vision for a few hours so she was helping him along the dark street. No, I don't really believe that. But it is buggin' me!

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Okay here they are

1bonolarry.jpg

My copy is bigger but I'll have to find it and upload it somewhere, but those are the pics with no watermarks.

Thanks!

------------------
"I'm a rock star. I'm in your hands. Whatever you want to do with me, do it now." - Larry Mullen from B.P. Fallon's book Faraway So Close (and these are the words I want him to say to me when if I meet him someday...)

Originally posted by Naya:
208544d.jpg

Oooo...do I spy..FLANNEL?!?!
tongue.gif
These pictures are so wonderful! Bono looks beautiful, Larry looks hot, Edge looks sweet, and Adam cool..just the way they are. I think I've *rightclicksaved* every single one of these. Thank you everybody! Three cheers for PLEBA and U2!!!!
biggrin.gif

FROOOOO!!!!

and those pics of Edge have reduced me (and my twin) to only being able to go "awwww!!!"

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

Back
Top Bottom