Pics from radio 1 show and Dublin 11/16/04

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
only Bono pics so far

42f56f50.jpg

Those pictures are great. He looks great in those jeans:drool: .

How weird it must have been for them to see hundreds of people and press on the deserted, dusty street.

So.am.I!

Loing the set too....

<---listening at home now! So much better than at work... :drool:

I'm not usually a nitpicker ... but I'm not diggin' those sunglasses. What kind are they? His hair looks a bit greasy too.

However... the rest of the package is blazin'!

thanks for these wonderful pics of this BEAUTIFUL man! :wink:

Looking at the pic of Bono and the male fan (the one with the quizzical look on the B-man's face while the dude is excitedly sharing some U2 memories with Bono) brings a very special moment that I witnessed a few years back when some fans were sharing their U2 memorabilia with the B-man.

It was on 1 December 2002 after the first event of "The Heart of America" tour that Bono did on behalf of DATA in Lincoln, Nebraska.

As Bono was leaving the hotel he was staying at late (after midnight) to go and get something to eat with his friends, a group of about 50 fans engulfed Bono - all eager to get their chance to meet and greet him.:hyper:

I simply stood next to the B-man very quietly watching all the flurry of activity around him just grateful to be so close to him. One woman, thirty-something, brought out some of her JT pics for Bono to sign.

He took them from her, looked at them intensely for a moment, and then, in TRUE BONO STYLE, stated to all of us with a smile "Oh yea, I remember him" and then signed her JT pic.:lol:

It was really a special moment and I thought this would be a great time to share it.

Bono was really WONDERFUL during the HQ performance yesterday.

THANK YOU, BONO, FOR ALL THAT YOU GIVE US....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom