pics from 1994 - 1995

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

banjo

The Fly
1994 to 1995 seems to be the period where there is the least amount of pics. Did Bono hide in this time? If anyone has any links to some sites where I can get some great photos in this period please let me know.

I have this one from the 94 Grammys

bono94grammy.jpg

Last edited:
After that, the period you mention is not the best for Bono pics IMO :uhoh: (perhaps that's why many aren't posted;) )

There's this look :huh:

94pce.jpg

Then he went through that awful Passengers phase with the shaved red hair, the devil beard, blind man glasses and flat old man cap. I dislike that look so much I don't have any pics of it :silent:

Last edited:
These are WONDERFUL, olive, and thanks for asking the question, banjo!

Olive, can you post any more from the Sarajevo concert ? I can NEVER find enough pics from that period/concert of U2. Thanks.:hug:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:yes:

kellyahern :applaud: :bow:

I can go to sleep happy tonight! ;)

PLEASE keep posting more !

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Sorry, U2 Kitten, but that's totally one of my favourite Bono looks--top three for sure. I could completely be bad with that blind boy!
I really like everything about it: the hair, the beard, the glasses, the suit. What's not to like? (I guess we agree to disagree.)

Jamila said:

Olive, can you post any more from the Sarajevo concert ? I can NEVER find enough pics from that period/concert of U2. Thanks.:hug:

I'm not sure if I have any more from that concert... :scratch: I'll keep my eyes open for them, though.

-ok just found this one, not the concert but taken during the sarajevo trip:
tme_sarajevo.jpg

I do have this, singing w/ Pavarotti
pav_band.jpg

1995:
U2mtv95.jpg

Last edited:
biff said:
Sorry, U2 Kitten, but that's totally one of my favourite Bono looks--top three for sure. I could completely be bad with that blind boy!
I really like everything about it: the hair, the beard, the glasses, the suit. What's not to like? (I guess we agree to disagree.)

My words, my words. You're right!

I love this era's Bono look! So cute! :cute:

And that cigar! :love:

THANK YOU, olive, for helping out with some more Sarajevo pics.:wink:

If anyone could do it here in PLEBA, you would be one of my first choices! :hug:

And I REALLY like the friendly flavor of ALL of our more recent posts - let's keep it that way. It makes being at PLEBA more fun!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

U2Kitten said:
After that, the period you mention is not the best for Bono pics IMO :uhoh: (perhaps that's why many aren't posted;) )

There's this look :huh:

94pce.jpg

Then he went through that awful Passengers phase with the shaved red hair, the devil beard, blind man glasses and flat old man cap. I dislike that look so much I don't have any pics of it :silent:

figured I'd add my agreeemnt with you. :wink:

I think Edge looks much better with a gotee. While Bono doesn't have real gotee in those pics, I don't like the heavy mustache on him at all.

Though I really like the Grammy pic photo :drool: where his beard is a light scraggly [don't think he can do that now], and his mustache is light in form.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom