Pic wanted: Larry puzzling over keyboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He looks so uncomfortable around the keyboard , like its gonna come to life and attack him. :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, we all agree that the ass smack needed to be giffed:

asssmackuz5.gif

:wink:

And Alisaura, I gave it a second listen, it kinda sounded like he was saying "that's not very polite" or something :hmm:

Ah ha ha ha!! LOVES IT!!!:lol:

Actually... watching the gif again, Larry might not have been smacking Bono's ass. It looks like Bono's moving his arm back behind him toward Larry, so maybe they were just giving eachother five :hmm:

(am I shattering so many illusions here, or what? :reject: )

Oh man, Larry looks like he has to concentrate sooooo hard on the keyboard playing, and the keyboard itself looks hilarious!

And I LOVE the gif, shame it's not clearer. When I came into this thread I thought Bono was smacking Larry's arse, instead it's the other way round. What a sight!

BonoFox1 said:
2217463825_3aea420518.jpg

Oh man!! the whole tune and cheat sheet was right there for him and yet Larry seemed confused when he played it !! :lol:

I've always thought he looks kinda bored and pissed (as usual) like "Why the hell couldn't Edge do this? I'm supposed to bang on things. I hate this friggin' keyboard. I'm not Howard friggin Jones!"

zuropa_fit said:

I've always thought he looks kinda bored and pissed (as usual) like "Why the hell couldn't Edge do this? I'm supposed to bang on things. I hate this friggin' keyboard. I'm not Howard friggin Jones!"
Exactly! :lmao: "What the crap is this? I quit piano lessons to take up drums. I'm Larry F%*&king Mullen. I do not do keyboards."

BonoFox1 said:
2217463825_3aea420518.jpg

Oh man!! the whole tune and cheat sheet was right there for him and yet Larry seemed confused when he played it !! :lol:

30+ years in the music industry.......

:lol: that is so funny lol.

I suggest letting Bono play the keyboard next time. I predict the instrument will be plastered with all kinds of sheets. Not only the stuff Larry apparently needed to get sounds out of it, but also the lyrics of the songs. Poor Bono, he will be even more confused.

:angry: save file is down at the moment, might be a bit longer, I'll upload it as soon as they are up again K?

Back
Top Bottom