PIC request: Walk On...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
If anyone has any pics/stills from both the videos of Walk On, it'd be greatly appreciated if they posted them... Love the video, love the song, love the man, love his voice....
:drool: :drool: :drool:

u2walkon16.jpg

Does anyone have any stills with Bono wearing the t-shirt with the photo of Aung San Suu Kyi of Burma (the woman Bono wrote the song for) on it?

Some of those would really be appreciated.

Happy Holidays. :wink:

I love the end of that video. Especially the part where he starts tearing his shirt off.

lauramullen said:
I love the end of that video. Especially the part where he starts tearing his shirt off.

where is that video available?? its not on the best of 1990-20000 dvd, its not online anywhere, ive only seen it once on tv when it first was broadcast on trl haha... anyone know where we can watch it full length? (I'm talking about the us version, with the girl running away, i think...)

thanks! :)

CPTLCTYGOOFBALL said:
So this is what Pleba looks like :scratch:

Here ya go

a slightly bad link to The London version
http://www.urbanrebel.net/vlist/walkon.html

Thank you!
i just saw it! oh God, the part where he looks up and says "stay safe tonight" is the moment that.... does something to me. I felt a tingle run down my spine then. Any way to save this video and is the other one anywhere else too? I'm sorry, I'm computer illeterate!

I think I have both on a disc somewhere. I'm just headed off for the night but if noone posts them by tommorrow I'll upload them to YSI. .

Last edited:
CPTLCTYGOOFBALL said:
I think I have both on a disc somewhere. I'm just headed off for the night but if noone posts them by tommorrow I'll upload them to YSI. .

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Wow. And thank you. :) :hug:

The older Bono gets, the more scrumptious he gets. Just a q: in the Walk On song, do they say Heartache or Hallelujah at the end?? They did that at the Grammy's too... Just curious.

On the subject of Wal On, Edge is the one who recites "And love, is not the easy thing... the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind..." while Bono goes Whooahoa-oa-oa-oa!! Right?

ikook said:

Who is the "extra " gitarist in this video?
And is'nt that the wife of the Edge in the backing vocals group?( sorry forgot her name:reject: )
Thats Dave Stewart from the Eurythmnics on guitar. Yes thats Edge's wife(I can't remember her name) along with the singer Natalie Imbruglia on background vocals. I'm not sure who the guy is though

Yeah, this was the video that sealed U2 for me....as soon as Isaw Bono in those blue sunglasses, and just the look on his face, I knew I was in love with the group:)

wenda said:
Can someone upload the London version, please? :)

Here it is
ht tp://d.turboupload.com/d/502767/U2_-_Walk_On_London_version .html

between 'version' and 'html' you must put .m p g. (without spaces)
Somehow the copy/past thing doesn't work :huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom