PIC Request: U2 Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonozevolik

The Fly
I'll really apreciate if someone could upload pics from the U2 family, you know Bono and his family (wife and children), and the same with Edge, Adam and Larry.

Unless it's a commonly circulated pic, like something from Rolling Stone or another article or from a book (Anton's taken a few of Bono and his kids) - but paparazzi shots are sort of in violation of their personal lives. There's only one pic of Larry with his kids- on the beach- that I've ever seen. Contrary to our stalker image, we PLEBAns try to respect the boys' privacy. Hope you find what you're looking for in the threads above.

Unless it's a commonly circulated pic, like something from Rolling Stone or another article or from a book (Anton's taken a few of Bono and his kids) - but paparazzi shots are sort of in violation of their personal lives. There's only one pic of Larry with his kids- on the beach- that I've ever seen. Contrary to our stalker image, we PLEBAns try to respect the boys' privacy. Hope you find what you're looking for in the threads above.

Yeah. I've seen a few posted of Edge and his son at the park and such... bad form. Bad form, indeed. That is a bit too stalker-y

I´m afraid that´s a big NO here. Sorry :hug:

I'm surprised to see this as the Bono in France thread is full of pictures of the kids. I'll admit I LOVE looking at pictures of the band, but I do feel weird seeing pictures of the kids.

I'm surprised to see this as the Bono in France thread is full of pictures of the kids. I'll admit I LOVE looking at pictures of the band, but I do feel weird seeing pictures of the kids.

Yes, I agree. Or pictures of Bono's lovely wife in unflattering poses.
The knock on the head goes to the paparattzi as I mentioned before in that thread...
It's all about respect and when that line is crossed it's just gross.

Back
Top Bottom