Pic Request: The Best of Bono's Lush Lips!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
So, I'm sure we all agree that he surely does have a yummy pair of lips. Post away! If the pics are cropped to show just his lips... all the better. But any and all are welcome!

:kiss:

I could never bring myself to crop Bono , I have no problem cropping anyone out but , not Bono .

0f5fc56b.jpg

Bono1983.jpg

and still lushes :drool:

bonostare-1.jpg

Yeah, yeah, he's got a cigarette, but focus here: It's not lit and it's all about the lips. :wink:

smokin7.jpg

Babydoll said:
So, I'm sure we all agree that he surely does have a yummy pair of lips. Post away! If the pics are cropped to show just his lips... all the better. But any and all are welcome!

:kiss:

You are somethin else girlfriend...:laugh:

Dahlia said:
You posted my fav pics :applaud: Thanks!! I love them! (the last pic reminds me of the joke Bono told on Fuse :eyebrow: )

His jokes are so corny they are actually funny, what makes them funnier is how he thinks they are funny and he laughs at himself!

hcbiggs2002 said:

What "joke Bono"? And what's Fuse?! :confused:
]

There was a special Fuse - 100 percent U2 or something like that, I don't know where or when but I have it. I would upload it but it's huge (645 MB) I got it from u2torrents. Bono tells a stupid joke but hes so cute! I love the way he laughed at his own joke!

hcbiggs2002 said:
:drool: :drool: loook at that scruuuuffff!!!! and the eyelashes...

also the joke was: it's a joke about the dyslectic devil worshipper, who committed his life to santa :wink:
Bono's reaction was the cutest tho, he cracked up, after him *silence* .. larry cracks up, and finally Edge and Adam lol aswell!

Galeongirl said:

:drool: :drool: loook at that scruuuuffff!!!! and the eyelashes...

also the joke was: it's a joke about the dyslectic devil worshipper, who committed his life to santa :wink:
Bono's reaction was the cutest tho, he cracked up, after him *silence* .. larry cracks up, and finally Edge and Adam lol aswell!

I saw that one too, Larrys eyes are like rolling up in his head like oh no not another one of Bonos jokes!!!

Dahlia said:

There was a special Fuse - 100 percent U2 or something like that, I don't know where or when but I have it. I would upload it but it's huge (645 MB) I got it from u2torrents. Bono tells a stupid joke but hes so cute! I love the way he laughed at his own joke!

Yeah, I just registered as member of U2torrents. But what type of media player do you need to play their downloads coz all I get is "unknown file type"!?!? :huh:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yeah, I just registered as member of U2torrents. But what type of media player do you need to play their downloads coz all I get is "unknown file type"!?!? :huh:

It depends on the file what player you need. flac is audio, I guess and maybe shn, too? But for the Fuse Interview I used VLC Player. Actually, it's all player in one :)

Back
Top Bottom