PIC request: The best of Bono's hair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elsie said:
Mmm :bono:

mct2mf.jpg

Oh. My. God. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

This one could be the cover of a romance novel! "Angel or Devil?" Tag line: If he was thirsty would you wet his lips???

sultry.jpg

Bono Mot said:
This one could be the cover of a romance novel! "Angel or Devil?" Tag line: If he was thirsty would you wet his lips???

sultry.jpg

mmmm, that's one of my favorite pictures of Bono....the way he's looking at you and the way his hair is is just :drool: :drool:
There aren't even words to describe it. All I know is I really want to run my hands through his hair :wink: Plus, you can see his freckles. I :heart: Irish guys!

u2shamrock said:

mmmm, that's one of my favorite pictures of Bono....the way he's looking at you and the way his hair is is just :drool: :drool:
There aren't even words to describe it. All I know is I really want to run my hands through his hair :wink: Plus, you can see his freckles. I :heart: Irish guys!

:drool: :drool: :drool: I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm so glad my husband's Irish. I can look at his freckles and think of Bono. :evil: :lol: ;)

While there are some decent Pop pics of Bono, the one that has been posted here rates among my least favorite ever. He looks so dirty, smelly, MEAN, and like a wife beater in a wife beater. I prefer him 'pretty', elegant and beautiful (see "Stay" video thread :love: ) Bono's hair should never be shaved, it's so luxurious, luscious and bountiful :drool: I want to dig my hands into it, not razor stubble. Back with more pics soon.

This is a Pop pic that is not bad

strawhat.jpg

and this

orangep2.jpg

Now back to your regularly scheduled hair.

mulberry2-vi.jpg

98purple-vi.jpg

98be-vi.jpg

bonoprofile.jpg

Last edited:
Really its own gorgeous era, the Amnesty International tour :drool: Beautiful hair as his mullet grew out into the JT mane :combust:

bonoamn7-vi.jpg

amn2-vi.jpg

coh1-vi.jpg

bonoamnlight2-vi.jpg

amn4-vi.jpg

I even like the mullet :cute:

bonolvgrl-vi.jpg

U2Kitten said:
While there are some decent Pop pics of Bono, the one that has been posted here rates among my least favorite ever. He looks so dirty, smelly, MEAN, and like a wife beater in a wife beater. I prefer him 'pretty', elegant and beautiful (see "Stay" video thread :love: ) Bono's hair should never be shaved, it's so luxurious, luscious and bountiful :drool: I want to dig my hands into it, not razor stubble. Back with more pics soon.

:evil: I like my Bono rough around the edges

And because even after all these gorgeous pics of young beautiful hair, I still say these men are aging beautifully, gray and all. :)

bonoedgeagingbeautifully.jpg

mandy1973 said:
By the way, i'm having to wipe the drool off the keyboard looking through this thread - what AMAZING photos!!!:drool: :drool:

As we all are! :)

The man's nickname should've been Mr Sex on Legs.

With or Without You video....................... I still haven't recovered.

Me either & that's been almost 20 years ago! :drool: :drool: :drool:

omg that first one :drool: wow.. pretty pic!
that last one :lmao: the tie...
also I'll post some when I have more time... my vertigo Era Bono file is very big :)

Back
Top Bottom