Pic request + random thoughts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Hey,

Does anyone have more pics of Bono's kids? I searched the archives of this forum but all I see are red xs now cuz they're old... Does anyone have newer pics of Jordan and Memphis Eve? I'm curious as to what they look like now. I know for sure they are really pretty :)

Second... I wonder if any of Bono's kids will end up doing what their mother and father are famous for? I do wonder if they'll become involved in charities and causes. I know for sure Ali and Bono keep them grounded and remind them how fortunate they are, and in a few years it would be so cool to see Jordan campaigning for some sort of human rights movement in some country! I wonder if he's influenced his kids enough for them to actually want to take something like this upseriously.

I hope this thread isn't against the rules... If it is, please let me know!

:reject:

It's not against the rules to post them, but there's kind of an unwritten rule not to post any of the paparazzi style pictures. However, there are still plenty of public ones or posed ones. I don't save pics because my comp. is full, and the ones I have saved are not on this computer, but I'm sure you'll get some once people come online....

Here, I have some on my site.

Jordan and Eve at the Troy Premiere, May 2004
photo37.jpg

Those are the newest that I have. There's one from one of the EDUN launches this past spring that I think is Jordan. There also one of Eve, Jordan, and Bono after Wicked.

wow jordan (or jojo :)) is pretty! surprising she doesn't have a bf yet, haha.... she says she doesn't have one and bono thinks she is a loser, lol.

Babydoll said:
wow jordan (or jojo :)) is pretty! surprising she doesn't have a bf yet, haha.... she says she doesn't have one and bono thinks she is a loser, lol.

haha maybe b/c he was already obsessed with Ali by the time he was, what, like 16?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

haha maybe b/c he was already obsessed with Ali by the time he was, what, like 16?

:lol:! I think it's really cute though.....and it makes me think cause I'm 16 and my boyfriend's 17.....:hmm: :shifty: :D ....plus, he has really blue eyes too!!
But anyway, I think that Bono and Ali's kids are so beautiful...well, look at who their parents are! ;)

u2shamrock said:

:lol:! I think it's really cute though.....and it makes me think cause I'm 16 and my boyfriend's 17.....:hmm: :shifty: :D ....plus, he has really blue eyes too!!

Sometimes you just never know :shrug: Besides my current fiance, I just had one other boyfriend, for 8 months when I was 13/14 and of course we were too young for a *real* relationship, but he was a great kid, always made me laugh. I sometimes miss being able to have a relationship like that without having to deal with things like college, multiple jobs, finances, debt...things that make you stress and fight!

Wow, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, I find it awesome that you've been that committed to guys(even if one was young, lol)! I commend you for that (and congrats on your engagement--I wasn't on here when you did announce that if you did :))
And Babydoll, I'm sure that you're not a loser! It just takes the right guy! :hug:

u2shamrock said:
Wow, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, I find it awesome that you've been that committed to guys(even if one was young, lol)! I commend you for that (and congrats on your engagement--I wasn't on here when you did announce that if you did :))
And Babydoll, I'm sure that you're not a loser! It just takes the right guy! :hug:

HEhe, you're giving me WAY too much credit! The guy I went out with in middle school/freshman year of HS I'd known since we were 4. In fact, I used to chase him around the playground threatening to kiss him! I'm not the boy-crazy type at all, we were just good friends and he really made me laugh. It probably would've lasted longer if we'd stayed friends. I'm not touchy-feely at all, I'm not usually emotional and hate talking on the phone, so we broke up b/c I guess I made him feel like I didn't want to be close enough. I kinda like to do my own thing even while in a relationship and some people are put off by that. Fair enough I suppose. Anyway, I went four years without so much as a single date between that ex and now my fiance and didn't mind it one bit!

Well, I'm still looking for that more recent pic of Jordan...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

HEhe, you're giving me WAY too much credit! The guy I went out with in middle school/freshman year of HS I'd known since we were 4. In fact, I used to chase him around the playground threatening to kiss him! I'm not the boy-crazy type at all, we were just good friends and he really made me laugh. It probably would've lasted longer if we'd stayed friends. I'm not touchy-feely at all, I'm not usually emotional and hate talking on the phone, so we broke up b/c I guess I made him feel like I didn't want to be close enough. I kinda like to do my own thing even while in a relationship and some people are put off by that. Fair enough I suppose. Anyway, I went four years without so much as a single date between that ex and now my fiance and didn't mind it one bit!

Well, I'm still looking for that more recent pic of Jordan...

isn't little kid love so cute though?! lol. I think it's completely fine to be independent yet attatched to someone. Also, space is good for times!!

Anyway, here's a pic I have of the girls. I'm not sure if any of you have this pic :shrug:
94271447_4972c027d1.jpg

hmm... I still want to know what Plebans think of my question though... wonder if jordan and eve and the rest will ever become as influential and aware as their parents? i sure hope that they've influenced their kids to make something wonderful of themselves and make a difference to the world! :) imagine having bono and ali as parents?

hcbiggs2002 said:

John is rapibly growing up to be the spitting image of his father!:cute:

hihi he looks so cute iwth the loooooong blonde hairs... :giggle:
he has more Bono's nose than Ali's :wink: so might be looking more like papa when he gets older :D

Galeongirl said:

hihi he looks so cute iwth the loooooong blonde hairs... :giggle:
he has more Bono's nose than Ali's :wink: so might be looking more like papa when he gets older :D

Not just the nose but the eyes too!!:wink: I'm unable to post any picutures for a few days, I have a few of Elijah I could post here, but my Phtobucket "bandwidth" is nearing it's limit, so I can't post any of my photos until it 0 after the 6th of this month!! :banghead: Anyone else ever have this problem??

hcbiggs2002 said:

Not just the nose but the eyes too!!:wink: I'm unable to post any picutures for a few days, I have a few of Elijah I could post here, but my Phtobucket "bandwidth" is nearing it's limit, so I can't post any of my photos until it 0 after the 6th of this month!! :banghead: Anyone else ever have this problem??
www.imageshack.us
voila ^^

Back
Top Bottom