Pic request + random thoughts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jordan is really pretty. i wanna see new pics of her!! do his kids even go to school, since they have a tutor with them now, i wonder....

Babydoll said:
jordan is really pretty. i wanna see new pics of her!! do his kids even go to school, since they have a tutor with them now, i wonder....
yeah they all go to a normal school.... sometimes Bono drops them off, having the radio loud, westlife playing... and sometimes he even jumped on the bonnet and sang with it... :lol: and Jordan saying DAD get off! Somebody might hear you!

Galeongirl said:

yeah they all go to a normal school.... sometimes Bono drops them off, having the radio loud, westlife playing... and sometimes he even jumped on the bonnet and sang with it... :lol: and Jordan saying DAD get off! Somebody might hear you!

Hahaa!! :lmao: I can just image Bono doing something like that :dancing: and poor Jordan getting all embarressed by her dorky Dad!!:eek:

BTW: I prefer to register coz then I can store my images there and it's much easier to access and post them.

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Hahaa!! :lmao: I can just image Bono doing something like that :dancing: and poor Jordan getting all embarressed by her dorky Dad!!:eek:

BTW: I prefer to register coz then I can store my images there and it's much easier to access and post them.

No no, cuz in the Q magazine, he said he brings his kids along too during the whole tour. And they weren't on school vacation... i wonder if he withdrew them and hired a full time tutor instead? That WOULD suck!!

Babydoll said:
No no, cuz in the Q magazine, he said he brings his kids along too during the whole tour. And they weren't on school vacation... i wonder if he withdrew them and hired a full time tutor instead? That WOULD suck!!

I think they probably travel on tour when they have school holiday, or maybe do some coursework with a tutor (or Ali) if they have to miss school. I think they usually do attend a local school. One of our Dublin Interferencers once said she knows they go to a local Catholic school (or did).

Babydoll said:

in Q he said that the kids and Ali would come over every now and then... not the whole tour... prolly only in vacations, or for weekends..
and hcbiggs2002, I know it's easier to register, but on Imageshack you can upload it... and if you need it later, just upload it again..

Galeongirl said:

is that real? whered you hear that?

I've read that too, but can't remember where. Way too many articles lately! But he did mention that he sometimes drives them to school in his dressing gown.:wink:

Oh, and Babydoll, another article (Vogue, maybe?) did mention that Jordan had raised a large sum of money through her school for some charitable concern. I can't remember any more details. (It's Friday, so I can barely remember my name!) Maybe someone else can remember more of this?

Last edited:
MattFromNYC said:
i always hear about bono wearing a dressing gown. is this.. typical in the UK? i never hear about men wearing dressing gowns. LOL and im a man. lol

a dressing gown in ireland/uk is the same as a bath robe. it is not a nightgown.

biff said:
I've read that too, but can't remember where. Way too many articles lately! But he did mention that he sometimes drives them to school in his dressing gown.:wink:

Oh, and Babydoll, another article (Vogue, maybe?) did mention that Jordan had raised a large sum of money through her school for some charitable concern. I can't remember any more details. (It's Friday, so I can barely remember my name!) Maybe someone else can remember more of this?

Oh, cool. I don't know why, but I really hope that his kids will follow their parents in the humanitarian causes. Its like they have such huge global influences in their own mom n dad, and if they didn't follow up, it would be such a waste.

^
which is why we love him! i dunno why some ppl think he projects himself as hard, dark, mean, wtih all the black leather. to me bono isn't that at ALL. to me, he's sweet, adorable, beautiful, sexy, caring, loveable... :love: anyone agree?

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of Bono's kids becomes a nurse. Bono loves nurses, and Ali actually wanted to become a nurse. It's certainly something that one can do and make a heck of a difference in someone's life.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
John at the Dublin Zoo, summer 2005
photo211.jpg

Someone get that poor kid a haircut! :lol: :wink:

Babydoll said:

Oh, cool. I don't know why, but I really hope that his kids will follow their parents in the humanitarian causes. Its like they have such huge global influences in their own mom n dad, and if they didn't follow up, it would be such a waste.

I hope that if they do do something like their parents they do it cause they are following their heart...not because it is expected of them...That is why I love and admire Bono becuase he could be a self rockstar and only think of himself but NO he he follows his heart and concience....

I agree..Jordan and Eve are real beauties!!! and the boys are simply adorable:wink:

they are. jordan looks a lot like bono and eve has the high cheekbones n dark hair of ali. anyone have their latest pics tho?

Heh. Let's hope they keep contact with gavin to a minimuim. that man is :yikes:. Gives me the betchabygollycollywobbles.

Devlin said:
Heh. Let's hope they keep contact with gavin to a minimuim. that man is :yikes:. Gives me the betchabygollycollywobbles.
Oh my god, me too! My friends think I'm nuts because I keep talking about how much he scares me (and it doesn't help that I also keep talking about being afraid of tomatoes and coconuts).

I think Gavin has quite a bit of contact with Bono's kids. At least it sounds that way from interviews I've heard. He sounds to me like a really great guy, albeit a bit eccentric. Okay, very eccentric. I've heard nothing but good things from people who've met him though :shrug:

kafrun said:
He sounds to me like a really great guy, albeit a bit eccentric. Okay, very eccentric. I've heard nothing but good things from people who've met him though :shrug:
I'm sure he is, but then again, I'm afraid of coconuts, so my judgement is warped :p

Back
Top Bottom