Pic Request: Pirate (?) Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sting

The Fly
I am sorry if the title is misleading but the picture of Bono in my Avatar(its one of the standard ones you can choose on the site) is very fookin cool and I want to know if anyone has the full pic of it. I said Pirate because I couldnt think of anything else he looks like LOL. If anyone has a bigger/highquality/full picture of it that'd be awesome! Thanks!

What era is it from? I'm guessing AB?

Sting said:
I am sorry if the title is misleading but the picture of Bono in my Avatar(its one of the standard ones you can choose on the site) is very fookin cool and I want to know if anyone has the full pic of it. I said Pirate because I couldnt think of anything else he looks like LOL. If anyone has a bigger/highquality/full picture of it that'd be awesome! Thanks!

What era is it from? I'm guessing AB?

nope it's 86, he just returned from Africa, or is still in it... I think I have it... I gotta search tho.... otherwise, Im sure Bonoonline.com has it! I'll search for ya in me database now :D

Yes, that's right. It was 1986, he was home from Africa, and wearing a white bathrobe. (Do pirates wear white bathrobes?:wink: )

I think it is this one
bonohairy6my.jpg

*looks again* oh shite.. it isnt... ok gotta search again!
I can't find it.. I'm sorry :sad: and Bonoonline isn't having it either...

Last edited:
He can be a pirate and wear a white robe at my house anytime. (I think this photo is also where he got the nickname from the African kids--Girl with a Beard.) :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
He can be a pirate and wear a white robe at my house anytime. (I think this photo is also where he got the nickname from the African kids--Girl with a Beard.) :drool:

yep, even tho he took his right earring out for the pic here I think ;)
so cute.. girl with the beard... yes please! :drool:

Wow. That man is sexy. He should grow his hair like that again LOL.

Thank you guys so much. I think my girlfriend is thinking im either a)gay or b) a stalker with all the Bono/U2 pictures im compiling on my computer.

Back
Top Bottom