PIC request: Freckles in close up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono_10_2005i.jpg

Bonohotelcopenhagen3007200523.png

CloseupofBono.jpg

BonoinShades.jpg

Can't see his freckles so well on this last one but I couldn't resist the temptation!!:drool: OOOOhhh to be that hand!!!!:tongue: :combust:

hcbiggs2002 said:

BonoinShades.jpg

Can't see his freckles so well on this last one but I couldn't resist the temptation!!:drool: OOOOhhh to be that hand!!!!:tongue: :combust:

Agreed on that :drool: want to be that hand!
hcbiggs2002 said:

:drool: love this one, but what's ingraved on his shades? on the B, it looks a bit like versache :confused:

Shave the Bono! Shave!

:lmao:

Anyway. *sneakily saves for her home comp which does not yet do internet8

C'est Si Bono!

I meant the body hair, Lauramullen. I have this incredible urge to shave Bono's chest and belly. He's cute, and all, but man is he furry. :lmao:
Yes, I know. I am evil.

Devlin said:
I meant the body hair, Lauramullen. I have this incredible urge to shave Bono's chest and belly. He's cute, and all, but man is he furry. :lmao:
Yes, I know. I am evil.
:shocked: EVIL? INSANE I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!
why the heck do you want to shave the furr??? what's wrong with a lil' bit of hair on a man???

what is it with the world and wanting the smooth tanned baywatch figures?

ah well, I prefer me man a little furry... would be a nice pillow... :drool: Bono :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
Fun Fur & Freckles that sums Bono up. :drool: :drool:

And add sex appeal... dollops of it.

= a sexy beast of a man who reinforces heterosexuality in women, one woman at a time, one picture at a time and reduces them to masses of drooling jelly puddles at his feet.
:drool:

:D

Galeongirl said:

:shocked: EVIL? INSANE I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!
why the heck do you want to shave the furr??? what's wrong with a lil' bit of hair on a man???

what is it with the world and wanting the smooth tanned baywatch figures?

ah well, I prefer me man a little furry... would be a nice pillow... :drool: Bono :drool:

OHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH....FURR...FURRRRRRR...FUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...:flirt:

Babydoll said:

And add sex appeal... dollops of it.

= a sexy beast of a man who reinforces heterosexuality in women, one woman at a time, one picture at a time and reduces them to masses of drooling jelly puddles at his feet.
:drool:

:D

I totally agree!:up: The B-MAN is just toooo sexy for words...

Camcorder4.jpg

Camcorder3.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

BEVERLY56 said:
But it would be fun to shave it, can you imagine???????? And im sure it would grow back. (time for another cold shower)

the chin okay.. but NOT THE EFFIN CHEST!@!! :madwife:

only imagine the idea of
first, make him sit on a chair and shave him... then.. in the shower, soaping him and that chest.... a little bit of shampoo ... :drool: foam alll over him... and run your hands trough all the little hairs... and put the shower on him... all the foam gone, and the smooth chin and the hairy chest... :drool: that's all I need.. :drool:

oh christ phistolemon.,... :drool: that pic... that vain in his neck... all the sweat... the scruff....
:faint: :faint: :faint:

Galeongirl said:

the chin okay.. but NOT THE EFFIN CHEST!@!! :madwife:

only imagine the idea of
first, make him sit on a chair and shave him... then.. in the shower, soaping him and that chest.... a little bit of shampoo ... :drool: foam alll over him... and run your hands trough all the little hairs... and put the shower on him... all the foam gone, and the smooth chin and the hairy chest... :drool: that's all I need.. :drool:

oh christ phistolemon.,... :drool: that pic... that vain in his neck... all the sweat... the scruff....

ok, you just killed me with that image :combust:

Galeongirl said:

only imagine the idea of

Ooohhh yes! I can just picture it!!:drool: :combust: :tongue: :evil:

Problem is, I look at furry animals all day. He just looks like a golden retriever with dark hair. Therefore, it isn't sexy, it's hairy. I'll grant h isn't /that/ hairy, as it goes, but it's just not appealing. At all. He's cute, though.:grin:
Galgeongirl: It wouldn't be a lion cut if I took /all/ the fur. You leave the wrists and ankles. *polishes the clippers.
Shave. Bono. Now.
Fonk dat: Shave all /four/ of thsoe furry beasts.

Devlin said:
Problem is, I look at furry animals all day. He just looks like a golden retriever with dark hair. Therefore, it isn't sexy, it's hairy. I'll grant h isn't /that/ hairy, as it goes, but it's just not appealing. At all. He's cute, though.:grin:
Galgeongirl: It wouldn't be a lion cut if I took /all/ the fur. You leave the wrists and ankles. *polishes the clippers.
Shave. Bono. Now.
Fonk dat: Shave all /four/ of thsoe furry beasts.

GRRR... don't touch *the* chest! or I'll come after ya! :mad:

in the meantime... I'll start counting how many he has :drool: 1... 2.... 100... o wait, I forgot where I was... 1.....2.... :drool: Infinity!

:shaves madly and runs like hell.:
Muhahahahaha!

Yehright. As if he'd stand still long enough. But a girl can try. Fabulous excuse to get my hands on him.:p

Back
Top Bottom