PIC request: Freckles in close up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
f516a549.jpg

The man is BEAUTIFUL. Period. The man has it all: looks, fame, money, charm, a heart of gold, a great supportive family, a career he loves, respect, a sensual voice that can yet bring a tear to the eye, he's in the rock and roll hall of fame... what else does Bono need/want?? He has it all! ALL.

e845f322.jpg

hand freckles :wink:

I was trying to find a good arm freckles pic from San Diego, because they really stood out in my mind, but I couldn't find a picture to do them justice :drool:

you can sort of see them in this pic, where he's signing agent missa's drawing :)
29d2b8b7.jpg

note the arm in the lower lefthand corner . . . tons of freckles :lol:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
e845f322.jpg

hand freckles :wink:

I was trying to find a good arm freckles pic from San Diego, because they really stood out in my mind, but I couldn't find a picture to do them justice :drool:

you can sort of see them in this pic, where he's signing agent missa's drawing :)
29d2b8b7.jpg

note the arm in the lower lefthand corner . . . tons of freckles :lol:

Did my best to find a good arm freckle pic. Think it's time for another extended break.:|

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, so how many of us would volunteer to count his freckles?

dude, I'm in! when are we staring that? and where?
would he have any freckles on his chest? belly? back? oh well, there's only one way to find out :drool:

Bibien said:

:drool: :drool: I think that's my favorite Bono pic.

Nice thread people.

And I know one4u2 posted this one, but I've got a hi-res one if anyone's interested:

batman.jpg

And (a lot) more arm freckles.

freckles.jpg

bearleft said:

Yeah, weird. I hadn't noticed that until I actually posted the pic. :scratch:

Love the earrings -- and the Batman pendant slays me! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom