Pic request: Close up pics of Edge jeans from Vertigo tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmaleads

The Fly
You know the black jeans that are waxed with all the holes on the shins? Would anyone be so kind to post some pics that are kinda close up to see some of the detail? I'm attempting the waxing process and want to make them look authentic. Any help with the pics is MUCH appreciated! Merry Christmas! Thanks again for any help!!!

Eddie:rockon:

Cool. Good luck with that! :)

edgebasssing.jpg

Edge is the only one thats kept the "punk rocker" look...ripped jeans, studded bracelets, t-shirt, and converses

wow....you guys are sooo awesome!!! at first since I know I'm not a regular in here with all you gals, that I wouldnt get much of an answer, but I did! woo hoo! I'll try and post some pics of the final outcome for you! keep posting them if youve got em! Thanks again!

lol, I just realized ALL the pics were from bonocomet, so I want to say thank you very very very much! You rock! and I agree with you europop2005. edge is the only one that still knows how to dress! lol

CMM said:
Ah!

Eddie!

:wave:

Hey!!! Yes, its me, and yes, it's from the web link you gave me last year, or the year before. I still had it. lol Well, I did it tonight, and they've come out GREAT! I guess when they dry (like 2-4 days) I'll take some pics for ya. They're fricken awesome so far! And all the pics really helped!

Did you get my email with that marilyn tee I was asking about?

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Is that the same one he sold for the Music Rising auction? If I recall, there was a photo of the back of it during the auction, and it was all scraped up.

no, that was the cream Les Paul, this is the gold top.... this is the guitar he plays UTEOTW on (note the capo on 3rd fret)... the other he plays one with, and zoostation, and several other songs :)

:wink: he had at least two of them anyway since it had a number on the back...

then you can always see because of the capo, and/or the buttons :D the One cream guitar has black knobs on it, the zoostation one gold if I"m not mistaken, and the UTEOTW one also has gold ones... the auctioned guitar had black ones aswell...

just noted on the last page that the Zoostation LP had black knobs... seeing as it's the only song Edge wears a headset during... so I guess I swapped those again :uhoh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom