Pic request- BOOM-cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
I've decided I'm going to make a shirt that says

BOOM -cha

on the front and the village people U2 pic on the back, but I can't seem to find the picture

Can oomeone please help?

This isn't the one you're looking for is it?

u2discothequevid.jpg

love_u2_adam said:
boomcha_comp.gif

BOOMCHA!!!!!:happy:

The best smilie I have ever seen....That was amazing...

And yes, the first picture posted was the one I was looking for

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

that Boom-cha smilie is the greatest thing ever... it's just so... them :D

I don't have any better pics than those posted, but that shirt idea is good ;)

You know...if they had that picture without the guy in it...that's defienlty what I would use on the shirt, cause the first pictures a little blurry (not that I'm grateful for it) and that one's just so great (minus the guy)

gr@cie said:
This is a great one if you can edit out the other guy (yeah - I know - I should know who he is but I don't :) )

Discotheque.jpg

"Discotheque" director Stephane Sednaoui, also responsible for "Mysterious Ways." Quote Monsieur Sednaoui: "Bono was moving perfectly. Edge following because he is a super-pro. Adam was in another world, doing his own thing...and Larry is like, 'No way, I don't give a shit, I don't approve of this.'" (from the liner notes to "Best of '90-00" DVD.)

bono_212 said:
You know...if they had that picture without the guy in it...that's defienlty what I would use on the shirt, cause the first pictures a little blurry (not that I'm grateful for it) and that one's just so great (minus the guy)

:eyebrow: Are you talking about Adam?

WTF:madwife:

Kristin Machina said:

"Discotheque" director Stephane Sednaoui, also responsible for "Mysterious Ways." Quote Monsieur Sednaoui: "Bono was moving perfectly. Edge following because he is a super-pro. Adam was in another world, doing his own thing...and Larry is like, 'No way, I don't give a shit, I don't approve of this.'" (from the liner notes to "Best of '90-00" DVD.)

Thanks Kristin! :)

Love the South Park U2! :up:

Front of shirt:

TSMLite.jpg

Back of shirt:

back.jpg

So what do you think?

This is the first shirt I've ever made so go easy lol

he...thanks now I feel better

So just for fun, I decided to make this shirt as well...please keep in mind it will actually be a black shirt so invert all text colors

bonofront.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^
Front

And the back

bonoback.jpg

I just feel all creative suddenly

and yes.
there's a misspelling, and it's blurry....this is NOT under any circumstances the final product

OMG I want one too! They're both great, but I love the Boom-cha shirt! You should make extras and sell them to us! I'll definitely be your 1st customer!!!

Good job! :)

i love the shirt! =)

it might be the compression of the photo when you transfered it to the internet, but if you made the words "boom-cha" a little taller [not bigger, but just stretch it upwards, if you can] it would be easier to read from afar ;]
just a suggestion

Swingn2thaMusic said:

Anybody else notice how larry's giving the finger in this picture?! :lol:

:D hehe I was wondering when someone would mention it hehehe ... 1st thing I noticed in the pic :wink:
It's also funny cause Larry's shirt has a kind of arrow that seems to be pointing right at Sednaoui :eyebrow: ;)

And those are nice t-shirt designs! :D

Back
Top Bottom