pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I have to say; I still love the cowboy hat, stubble, & glasses :drool:

I know his eyes are sensitive like mine. I have aqua blue eyes and need sunglasses even on an overcast day!

Dahlia said:
A question: Is Bono's hair really that red atm? I thought it's dark brown? :confused:

Yes. His hair is not dark brown. It's a very light brown/reddish. His facial hair and roots are always this color. I met him once and he was sporting a lot of facial stubble and his hair was between dye jobs and it was obvious that the reddish light brown is his natural color. With this new do, he might have dyed it back, but that's as close to his natural color as he's been since Passengers era or shaved head PopMart.

Galeongirl said:
oh he should definately go for a beard now :drool:

:applaud: might we see this again maybe?

gingerhair5.jpg

GG....did you find anythin on ebay!? :lol:

im getting used to the hair!

although im going to miss his long locks terribly....i think this look could actually turn out to be just a gorgeous!!! i just need more pics to convince me!!!!

come on bono.....we need you out and about more!!!

and to the girl who met him....thank you for breaking this news to the world!!! who knows how long he could have had his hair like this until you met him! :giggle:

god i feel incredibly sad for getting this emotionally involved over someones hair :rolleyes:

... :shifty:
not emotionally involved about someones hair... not emotionally involved about BONO's hair...
different you see?

:wink:

also no luck on ebay!

btw, wonder if Ali got a haircut aswell, they always had the same length before..

Last edited:
Coming in late but wanted to say that I really like the shorter hair and LOVE that it's red again. Natural is best, I was so over that inky black stuff. Now if we could just get Edge to shave his head again, maybe all would be right with the world ;)

I want my Achtung Baby Bono Back. I don't know why I'm so upset over the haircut-I guess I just picture a buzz cut for summer. :sad:

OMG!! HE looks soo unbelievably gooood :drool:

Im so happy he cut his hair, pop bono is to die for and now...:heart:

so this is the closest to his natural color then... it looks much better than the black and all the rest of colors he's sported. i dont think the cowboy hat will look good with that hair tho... also its time to get rid of the scruff and have a smooth face with his cleft chin showing :drool:

A lot of you have probably noticed he looks more rested than he's looked in a long time - that's a relief! Short hair, long hair, I don't care too much (maybe he should try short and undyed? That would be interesting) as long as he's OK. I don't want to see him burnt out.
Thanks for sharing, Bona Vox; it made my day. I'm so glad he made yours. :) What a sweet man.

Thanks for the breaking news Bona Vox!!!!!! Congrats on the meeting!!

I LOOOOOVE the hair cut. I'm a huge fan of the pop chop so this just made my day. Very :drool:

I can't wipe the grin off my face. :)

It appears that i'm in a tiny minority in not liking Bono's new hair :| oh well :shrug:

It was great that you got to meet him by chance like that tho'!!! :hyper: congrats on that&i'm glad he's looking so refreshed from touring :love: :happy:

Oh gosh...oh gosh...oh gosh...:combust: :faint:

You guys have no idea how dissapointed I was to have not been apart of the Pop Bono phase

<is a post ATYCLB fan :(

bono_212 said:
Oh gosh...oh gosh...oh gosh...:combust: :faint:

You guys have no idea how dissapointed I was to have not been apart of the Pop Bono phase

<is a post ATYCLB fan :(

Oh no your weren't well heres your chance....I have such a strong feeling that this means POP/HTDAAB like new album.:drool:

JCOSTER said:

Oh no your weren't well heres your chance....I have such a strong feeling that this means POP/HTDAAB like new album.:drool:
would that mean they'd make a song even sexier than If You Wear That Velvet Dress jools holland version???
:love: :drool: :love:

:bow: :bow:

Thank god he cut off that mess, it was beginning to look like a wig! I cringe every time I see the OOTS picture from Chicago on the iPod ads :no:

Bono with real long hair = :drool:
Bono with fake implanted thinning long hair = :no: :yuck:
Bono with short Pop hair = :drool :drool:

Galeongirl said:

would that mean they'd make a song even sexier than If You Wear That Velvet Dress jools holland version???
:love: :drool: :love:

:shocked: OMG you are getting to know me so well my young friend, I can't even imagine it being sexier than that unless he was singing right to me!!!!:drool:

ps. I have been trying to make a new avatar from another picture and I am having a problem with the pixels I am doing the 72x72 and trying smaller and it keeps saying its to big? Can you Help?

JCOSTER said:

:shocked: OMG you are getting to know me so well my young friend, I can't even imagine it being sexier than that unless he was singing right to me!!!!:drool:

ps. I have been trying to make a new avatar from another picture and I am having a problem with the pixels I am doing the 72x72 and trying smaller and it keeps saying its to big? Can you Help?

it might be too big in size, not the pixel size, but the actual size... there's a trick to reduce the size, just open the file in paint, and hit save as, save it as jpeg and it'll be pretty small...

Makes me think Ali and the daughters held his ass down and whacked it off for him.
Oh wait. That's something I'd do if I were here.
At any rate, Yahoo! Him shave! Him shave! Grooooommm'd Bono!
Woohoo! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom