pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best... look... ever! :heart: He looks so much younger now!

Thanks for sharing your photo's and story!:up:

Bona Vox said:
Yeah, met him today! Nothing much to say I guess, just the same as all the rest *lol*
I went to a seaside town, spent some time at the sea and then I walked around a small town! There he was- sitting in a cafe!!! First I couldn't believe it was him - I mean: I did not expect short hair ;) But I saw Gavin next to him! We sat down at a table near his one and tried not to stare ;) When he was about to leave I asked for a photograph! He was really nice :) Talked something about "loving Cologne" as that is near the town where I usually live... And then he left after some small talk! But I forgot to ask him for an autograph and so I followed him and he finally signed my bag! He said "Bags are my speciality" and the way he said it was really funny!

By the way- I don't know how to post my pic! Could someone post it here?!

The 2nd one again
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/5968/bonosmall8ri.jpg

I'm usually next to him in that pic- but I look strange so I edited it ;)

Wow! Great story :)

OK so Bono looks superhot with the new hairdo. I just lurve the long black locks too much *sob*

:up: Finally, enough with the long hair. Now off with the shades and the stubble.

Wish he'd have it like BD/ES video style, bit fluffier/longer and died black.

Oh shit! What did I do?! ;) Fans all over the world are discussing his new haircut! This is so crazy... Sorry Bono! (The poor guy)

:drool: I absolutely LOVE long hair on men, but Bono looks fiiiiiiiine with that short hair. I think this haircut symbolizes the start of a new U2 era, since Bono always has a different haircut before a new U2 album...:wink:

thanks for sharing your photos and your awesome story! :up: someday I shall meet Bono...surely...Bono, come to NAPTOWN!

Souly said:
peace4mc.jpg

Oh no, I just saw this photo on Bonoonline and didn't want to believe my eyes!!!! :no: He's gone and cut his beautiful hair?!? Noooooo!! :scream: As far as I'm concerned, short hair doesn't suit Bono AT ALL!?! :uhoh: I hope this 'style' is just temporary, maybe he just wanted to be rid of the black hair dye job, and will grow it back out soon!?! :shrug: Please let be so!!!! :sigh:

Bona Vox, you should make yourself an icon from one of your photos to go to the left there with your name. It would be cute! Also, may I post your photos in my Live Journal to show my friends his new haircut? I'll credit you for the photos of course. Let me know if it's ok.... but the world does need to know!! Thank you :)

Bona Vox said:
Oh shit! What did I do?! ;) Fans all over the world are discussing his new haircut! This is so crazy... Sorry Bono! (The poor guy)

You know nothing goes unnoticed or undiscussed around here! :lol: Are you still recovering?:wink:

bonocomet said:
Uh-Oh... don't let GaleonGirl hear about that beard touching! :lol:
Lucky you Guguza!! :
*how did it feel?* :ohmy:

:madwife: TOO LATE!!!! :wink:
Guguza, tell me everything about that beard :drool:

GUUUUUUUUUUH HIS HAIR HIS HAIR HIS HAIR :faint:

:shocked: I really can't believe it... it's so... sooo..... short... red... and fuzzy!!! :drool: it looks pretty hot on him! but he didn't dye his scruff this time :hmm:

ok I said enough sane things..

:faint:

JCOSTER said:

I think his hair is a sort of redish/brown.

Nice avatar GG.:wink:

thank you :wink:

also, his hair now is white.. well, naturally it would be... now it depends on what color of dye he chooses... I agree on reddish brown hto ..

I just printed the peace picture..
:drool: :corn: ....................
*two hours later*.

Galeongirl said:

thank you :wink:

also, his hair now is white.. well, naturally it would be... now it depends on what color of dye he chooses... I agree on reddish brown hto ..

I just printed the peace picture..
*two hours later*.

Do you really think it would be white like Adams?:ohmy: :ohmy:

JCOSTER said:

Do you really think it would be white like Adams?:ohmy: :ohmy:

I don't think... I KNOW.. :wink:
here's a bit of proof... (adam is greyish silver btw)
what happens if Bono doesn't dye his hair :
bonogoofysmilepennysilvaniauni.jpg

now I need more short hair pics :drool: he looks soooo good in it!

Yeah- I'm also looking forward for new short-hair pictures... ;)

@ Galeongirl- how did you do that avatar? I have problems when I want to upload my picture :( It doesn't work! (although I have made it smaller...)

Bona Vox said:
Yeah- I'm also looking forward for new short-hair pictures... ;)

@ Galeongirl- how did you do that avatar? I have problems when I want to upload my picture :( It doesn't work! (although I have made it smaller...)
it has to be exactly 72x72 pixels
if you want, post the picture here, I'll reshape and resize it for you... after that go to User Cp, and on the bottom of the page it'll say change avatar or w/e... there you can upload it from your pc, otherwise you can fill in a link.. if you let me resize it, I have upped it and that makes it a link.. you can put that link there and voila ^^

hope you don't mind me stealing the pic for avatar tho... I completely forgot to ask first :reject:

Thanks! I'll try it...
And your avatar looks nice ;) (But maybe we'll have a similar one later)

Edit- shit, it really looks the same *lol* There was no other way I could change the size, GG

Last edited:
getting here kinda late but bonaaa !!!:bow: :bow:

soo happy you finally managed to meet them after being in dublin for quite a while ;) i remember you saying that you never saw them even though you live in dublin at the moment.

congrats! you deserve it :up:

now keep your fingers crossed he's there in june and i'm as lucky as you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom