Pic. request: Bono's chin scar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember Bono saying about his scar--it was a good thing I'm not in Duran Duran or I would have been kicked out. :giggle:

yeah :drool: ... anyway... erhm..

here comes the rest of the screencaps ;)

11.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
bar3.jpg
9.jpg

Last edited:
I know if anyone's else has noticed this but you can hardly detect Bono chin scar on any of the recent photos of him. I had to look long and long through all my recent Bono photos before I could find one where you can just see a slight hint of a scar, if you know where to look!

bonoshades.jpg

I wonder if he's had anything 'done' or it is just his chin hair covering it up?!:eyebrow: coz he's always hated that scar. Although I know from experience that facial scars do fade with age.

Last edited:
hmm :eyebrow: ...

that´s true.. wait i have to check it out...

its barely visible... hope he hasn+t done anything to it.. i love that scar
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
I think it is the scruff that hides it :lol: Bono tries to hide his scar... now finally we know the real reason why he isn't shaving that much anymore!!
oh and note that I totally don't mind that at all ... Bonoscruff :drool:

those one stills are still so perfect!

Well the pic I posted above of the whole group is I think from SNL isn't it? Which wasn't very long ago, and you can see the scar clearly thru the scruff. But, yeah they do fade with age. I had one just like B.'s almost my whole life, but now it seems to be fading alot in the last couple years....

guh talking about one.. I just came from my room, watching tv.... on TMF(dutch music channel) they have this themed 30 minutes of... theme of today was depressing videos :huh: and they showed ONE THE DRAG VERSION!!! I was like omg omg I can't believe they actually show this one.,... and depressing? but I was like :drool: Bono in dress...
if you look very closely.. you can see the scar beyond the makeup :lol:
guh his hair is pretty gorgeous too.. hehe cross-posting in hair thread
bonodrag8kk.jpg

I think that little imperfection-type-things are insanely sexy. Like Bono's scar and his bottom teeth. :drool: It just shows how each and every person is different. Like I had stiches on my chin when I was 4, but you can't even see the mark. Although, sometimes I wish I could. I don't know, I'm weird :D :wink:

Yes yes I agree with u2shamrock! The imperfections are the very sexy!!!!! I love his teeth too yay! I was thinking of starting a thread for that, but I haven't been around here very long and don't know if there's already been one recently....

bonocomet said:
Yes yes I agree with u2shamrock! The imperfections are the very sexy!!!!! I love his teeth too yay! I was thinking of starting a thread for that, but I haven't been around here very long and don't know if there's already been one recently....
heh no there isnt... well I think not... and that miami picture made me very curious... I wonder it really is a gold tooth or not ... :wink: lol we really have a thread for each part of his body eh :wink: ok not all.. but nearly all...

Galeongirl said:
heh no there isnt... well I think not... and that miami picture made me very curious... I wonder it really is a gold tooth or not ... :wink: lol we really have a thread for each part of his body eh :wink: ok not all.. but nearly all...

Well if there was one for his :wink: we know where everyone would be! heehee seriously tho..... chin scar.... amazingly sexy.
u2byu2.jpg

*searches for Elevation pics of the scar since she hasn't seen any yet*
wow it's -nearly- invisible on this one...
bonoarmycapdecember2002heartof.jpg

I can't find any... well maybe this one.. but I'm not sure.. could be a shaving scar aswell..
strange thing..
bonoscreenbeautifulday21pr.jpg

m :) here´s some more caps.. from the ground beneath her feet video... (lots of yummy coleups on bonos mouth hehehe)
+ you can see the scar really good cos of the lightning too... on some of them hehe

G3.jpg
G4.jpg
G5.jpg
G6.jpg
G7.jpg
G8.jpg
G9.jpg
G10.jpg

MandaMarnot said:
I can´t believe no one has posted pics from the One vid :ohmy: ...
okey.. so here goes ;)

one_24.jpg

HOLY.... GOOD GOD. THATS GOTTA BE THE SEXIEST MOUTH IN THE WORLD. He sure knows how to pout.

How about a little lovely bit of animated One video Bono mouth & chin scar?
iconbonodidIasksapphires13.gif

(icon by the talented sapphires13)

So Bono Mot... How are we doin? Is she convinced yet!!

:drool: Action Scar!
My friend is this close to being converted. She's still not quite giving in yet, though...holding on tight to Harrison's scar.:rolleyes: She did concede that Bono had a better chin all-around, though. This might take a bit longer, but I'm planning to lock her in a room and make her watch the pertinent vids until she gets that same glassy, dreamy-eyed look I have.:wink:

bonocomet said:
How about a little lovely bit of animated One video Bono mouth & chin scar?
iconbonodidIasksapphires13.gif

(icon by the talented sapphires13)

So Bono Mot... How are we doin? Is she convinced yet!!
Ahhh, that's like my favourite of my icons. I think I use it too much, just so I can stare at his face. Eyes, freckles, crooked teeth, scar... :drool:

tuwie said:
lightening pit? what's a lightening pit? that sounds dangerous. poor bono.
Lighting, not lightening. He cut his chin on a spotlight.

:wave: Hi DreamOutLoud13!! I just LOVE your icons! I've been using one for quite awhile on LJ that is just my favorite. I haven't been to the U2icons site lately... have you made anything new recently? Thanks!!

bonocomet said:
:wave: Hi DreamOutLoud13!! I just LOVE your icons! I've been using one for quite awhile on LJ that is just my favorite. I haven't been to the U2icons site lately... have you made anything new recently? Thanks!!
*looks at own avatar*
hehe I second that ^^
I love mine :drool: and it's stil so true!

Back
Top Bottom