Pic Request: Bono 'Shush'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Serena Vox

ONE love, blood, life
Alright, I have seen an icon multiple times over the past few months that I have yet to see the original picture of, if I am honest and it's bugging me to no end. If anyone has the picture, I would be very grateful for it or any other pictures from this particular shoot (or whatever it's from...)

BonoSTFU.jpg

I'd have asked the maker, but I really have no idea who made it. And I have been spending hours looking. :crazy:
I figured if anyone could help, you guys could. :wink:

Yes, I know where that picture is from and I have the original. It's one of the pics from a magazine article, (forgot the name!) that I have on my desk top computer at my parents house, which means I won't be able to post it until Friday afternoon!! But I'm sure someone else here has it, but if not then I'll post mine on Friday.:wink:

Okay, Bonocomet beat me to it!! :p

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
^^^^:appluad: Comet!!!

Thank goodness..cause the more i look through my pic folders I get distracted by all these pics I havent posted in theis site all all...Thank you for finding the pic!!! ;)

I know the feeling. I do the same thing! :lol: He is a major distraction.

Re: Re: Pic Request: Bono 'Shush'

u2bonolover said:

Just for the record, i've made this icon some time ago for my icon journal ... :)

;)
Thanks! I had a feeling it might've been you, but I didn't wanna jump the gun and I hadn't seen any of your earlier icons (being as I've only been posting in the fandom for a few months). :)

Back
Top Bottom