Pic request: Bono Rolling Stone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi!
2005rollingstone.jpg

E' la più grande che possiedo :wink:

It may not seem like a big deal, but I think they made a HUGE mistake when they did that. What could have been a real all time classic cover of him. Taking something away that has always been a part of his looks since the beginning of U2... I dunno, just diminishes the close up. I mean they left the stubble :drool: why take away his freckles? I don't get it :shrug: Obviously they didn't get it either :grumpy:

ok freckle rant done :reject:

bonocomet said:
It may not seem like a big deal, but I think they made a HUGE mistake when they did that. What could have been a real all time classic cover of him. Taking something away that has always been a part of his looks since the beginning of U2... I dunno, just diminishes the close up. I mean they left the stubble :drool: why take away his freckles? I don't get it :shrug: Obviously they didn't get it either :grumpy:

ok freckle rant done :reject:

very well said !!!

Obviously they didn't get it either :grumpy: :yes:

Galeongirl said:
it might be just me, but with the airbrush the whole Bonoskin looks fake and weird to me :huh:

Yeah it looks too shiny... they spoil things with airbrushing cos it's not like he needs it

But I love the blue of his eyes through the glasses. :drool:

JCOSTER said:
^ I still can't believe they airbrushed his freckels out. :eyebrow:

I know, right? A day without Bonofreckles is like a day without sunshine...what were they thinking?

:sad:

:madspit: I agree....with alot of you...Bono:heart: :drool: without his freckeles.......Nah!! And is it me..or is his scar missing too??:no: What else are they going to airbrush?? second thought...I don't want to know! But Bono's eyes........that they can't erase!!!!!!!!:bono: :love:

MissHewson said:
Hi!
2005rollingstone.jpg

E' la più grande che possiedo :wink:

Ottima scelta! Excellent choice! It's the same picture (without titles) looking at me on March over the calendar hanged in my office!:sexywink:

^So your calendar has no titles...does it have freckles? :wink:

(wishful thnking on my part! :) )

Thanks!
I'm looking also a photo with Bono in a bed with the sunglasses in his hands year 2003 04.....someone can help me?

Bono Mot said:
^So your calendar has no titles...does it have freckles? :wink:

(wishful thnking on my part! :) )

mmm...you know, to tell the truth...I never payed attention to it... :hmm: and...to tell it until the end ...I was always hypnotized by his sexy straggling beard :drool: ...but I'm nosy and will turn back to march and check it out as soon as I come back to office!
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom