Pic request: Bono outside MSG 10/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
Please? Anybody? I'll share mine as well, as soon as I can get them uploaded to Snapfish. I couldn't believe he stood out there for so long after showing up for so late...and I still can't believe that I actually got to meet him and give him a hug! And he gave me whisker burn :drool: Anyway I was at the end of the line, looking like an idiot wearing a cop's hat (hey I tried - Bono said he loves kissing cops. But he didn't kiss me). I didn't have anything for him to sign (took them back to the hotel moments earlier of course) so I just asked him if I could give him a hug and he leaned forward and we touched our cheeks together. Then when he leaned back his whiskers scratched me. Awwwwwwww! I'll never complain about my husband giving me whisker burn again.

That man is so wonderful. :cute: Oh and my husband isn't too bad either! :wink:

Please post away!

bonomsg.JPG

Hi Trina! Thank you so much, had such a great time at the show on Monday...you were so awesome to bring us into the ellipse with you!!!!! Still hating the dudes from the middle, but, you know....comes a time to let it all go. Anyway, here is the post I promised, talk to you soon!

Liz

Howdy Liz! :waves: Thanks for holding my sweater for me - and the champagne. Hope I didn't get too obnoxious. There's reasons I usually don't drink - I'm such a lightweight. But I had a helluva good time. And hey - no sweat getting you into the ellipse. I was so happy that I scanned in - I'm surprised that I remembered our agreement we had made in line (if one of us scans, we'll try to take the others with us...). Sorry if I shattered your eardrums with my screams too. :wink: I never understood why people get so excited to be scanned, but it's totally like winning the lottery.

Don't be such a stranger in this strange land, woman!!! Feel free to post away - we don't bite. Unless you have neck photos. It was lovely meeting you and your mom - we must do it again. Unfortunately Dono probably won't want to go with us. He was happy to hear my report though. :)

I wonder how many lurkers there are out there. I remember when I said that I'm Lemon Grrrrrl in Interf you said, "Ohhhhhhhhhh...." That cracked me up. :D

And headache - that photo is amazing! :bow: Bono looks kind of scared in it. I wonder if he saw me and thought "Oh shite it's that chick with the neck fetish." Thanks so much!

I'm still working on getting the photos uploaded. Snapfish is being very naughty at the moment. :mad:

yw, Kelly! I feel so honored that you're thanking me - you're quite the picture queen yourself! :bow:

I'm really hoping someone got a shot of Bono leaning in for me and my friend to hug him. He made such a weird face - I can't describe it. I'm not sure if he was happy or terrified that I asked if I could give him a hug.

There were about 60 people or so out there and he took time with everyone - I was amazed, since it was past 5:00. I thought for sure he'd just sign a few autographs, then wave and apologize for running late. He's just so :cute: and darling. Bless his heart. I'm still kicking myself for not thanking him. I really wanted to say thank you to him for so much. :banghead:

Does anyone else think Bono looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better with this ponytail, than with his regular hair look nowadays. :drool: :drool:

kakvox said:
Does anyone else think Bono looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better with this ponytail, than with his regular hair look nowadays. :drool: :drool:

I'm not usually into guy ponytails, but I think it shows the shape of his face better with the longer hair back. It would be interesting to see with the hat off (and the shades!).

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
yw, Kelly! I feel so honored that you're thanking me - you're quite the picture queen yourself! :bow:

I'm really hoping someone got a shot of Bono leaning in for me and my friend to hug him. He made such a weird face - I can't describe it. I'm not sure if he was happy or terrified that I asked if I could give him a hug.

There were about 60 people or so out there and he took time with everyone - I was amazed, since it was past 5:00. I thought for sure he'd just sign a few autographs, then wave and apologize for running late. He's just so :cute: and darling. Bless his heart. I'm still kicking myself for not thanking him. I really wanted to say thank you to him for so much. :banghead:

I was there as well. That's funny because I asked him for a hug too and he also took a couple of seconds staring at me first, couldn't figure out what he was doing or what that meant. But then he leaned in and gave me a KISS! :heart:

I was at the very end of that line, the last person - I hadn't been waiting for him but was on the GA line right near the end of the barricade so I went over to watch, never thinking he was going to go ALL the way down the line. Already have his autograph, so when I saw he was coming near I had to think fast. :wink:

kakvox said:

I do! I do! I do!!

he's hot, he's hot, he's hot!!

Wild ... in this photo posted by Lemon Grrrrl, the girl near the bald guy's shoulder? Who looks like she's smiling/laughing? That TOTALLY looks just like me, even though I was nowhere near that close to Bono when he was greeting fans.

Okay, fess up ... which one of you from the 10/10 GA line is my twin?

:wink:

bono.jpg

Scruff burn :drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl, you're a lucky, lucky, lucky woman. I'm praying that I, too, get a chance for scruff burn in Philly.

Back
Top Bottom