Pic Request: Bono in a plane seat with oxygen mask ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2paddy

The Fly
Pic Request: Bono in a plane seat with oxygen mask ?( nebulizer) ..

anybody?

I think is a sepia picture.

thanks in advance

Last edited:
u2paddy said:
anybody?

I think is a sepia picture.

thanks in advance

It's not an oxygen mask, it's a nebulizer. I believe I deleted the pic I had.

Re: Re: Pic Request: Bono in a plane seat with oxygen mask ??

bridgit said:

It's not an oxygen mask, it's a nebulizer.

ahh didn't know the exact name of that thing . sorry.

bonotakingcareofvoiceanbk6.jpg

oops GG you beat me!! Oh well, at least I don't look too :reject: with it being slightly different (eg worse quality!!)

Thanks to both persons who share this pic.
I really appreciate.

BIG THANKS from Mexico

=)

Is Bono Asthmatic then? Nebuliser - helps to administer drugs to the lungs, for people like Asthmatics

Sorry, but I hate this photo....It makes me feel sad to look at it...but then hey, I always was too soft hearted.

Anyways, I recall reading someplace that Bono had to use this device to help him on their last tour as he was plagued with health problems. It was around the time he lost his dad so I guess with the stress of loosing a loved one and being on tour at the same time had a huge effect on his well being.

Happily, I don't think he's been seen using a nebulizer since then.

On a lighter note; I read that Bono had to save his voice at that time....:evil: I'll be it was quiet on the plane...

....doncha just love the B....och...I could so hug that man...

I thought I read a Rolling Stone thing once where he said it was a humidifier. He said, "No, that's not a bong." :lol: Does anyone have that article? I think he was giving commentary on several photos and this was one of them.

Carek1230 said:
I always thought it had something to do with his voice.

yes, it turns out, Bono is allergic to desert weed, and they opened popmart in Las Vegas(where apparently was a lot of this weed) wich was bad for his voice, and the whole popmart tour, the smoking, and a sinus infection made him lose his voice, and he used this nebulizer to make it better

but the picuture onthe previous page says it was taken in 2001 so it can't be popmart

digsy said:
but the picuture onthe previous page says it was taken in 2001 so it can't be popmart

the problems started at the END of popmart :) so during the ATYCLB tour he had to use this thing to make sure he didn't get the problems again

Back
Top Bottom