PIC REQUEST – Bono ATYLCB short hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
Just before ATYCLB came out, there were some great publicity shots of the band where Bono’s hair was shorter than it was once they hit the tour circuit. Looking for good photos of the shorter hair cos I’m getting mine cut and that’s pretty much the style I want.

Help?
:slant:

1ef6b528.jpg

I have no picture, but I just wanted to say...

Thread title :drool:

:love:

:heart:

I remember there was great pic in Q Magazine of him at HQ looking to his side (I think he was looking at a Polaroid or something) That’s the length I’m looking for. Great pics so far, by the by.

:yes:

one4u2 said:

1st one :cute: awww
2nd one... so larry has creepers with laces, and Bono with clips... interesting :hmm:
I love this era ^^
can somebody post some stills from Bono in africa? I don't have them myself, and he looks soo cute there with the short hair!

Rafiennes said:
I remember there was great pic in Q Magazine of him at HQ looking to his side (I think he was looking at a Polaroid or something) That’s the length I’m looking for. Great pics so far, by the by.

:yes:

You mean the one where it was all greasy and sticking up on top? It looked like a 13 year old twerp. That hairdo sucked so bad I never saved the pic. Don't go for that, the greasy spikes look is thankfully finally dying out! :happy:

His BD look was fine, curly and soft. I prefer it after it grew out though.

I loved the ES documentary... Bono standing there in the water for nothign... XD
I thought his hair was pretty cute with the gel in it in the Sightings Bono movie
lets see what I got
Bono: The name's Vox, Bono Vox.....
bonobond4io.jpg

bonocloseuppensive1qh.jpg

Posh Bono :drool: and that little curl there... wanna pull it and make it go Ptwoooink!
bonogoldenglobes4pa.jpg

bonoedgegoldenglobes4xb.jpg

bonoedge0dz.jpg

Electrical Storm Look :cute:

bononeck20028us.jpg

Golightly Grrl said:

Bono's pretty baby blues. SQUEEEE!!!!

Holy mother of god! I got shivers. If I had any pics to post, they've gone slap outta my head. Gawd.:drool:

(To digress a moment: Rafiennes -- if that's for Ralph, I love him almost as much as Bono!!! They share refrigerator space, a high honor indeed.)

:drool: :drool: Bono's Beautiful Day hair was his best ever :drool:
And then he grew it out a bit, and it quickly became his worst ever (worse even than the mullet, in my opinion)

Calendar12.jpg

I looooove this picture, so much, that I made a nice, pretty wallpaper from it, so I can look at it all the time :heart:

Back
Top Bottom