Pic Request: Band member's palm lines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:
Edge's hand

Edgeshand_Anton.jpg

Here's a clearer version for you Edgette!

handedgeantoncorbijn.jpg

Did you find out anything about Edge butter7?

bonocomet said:
Here it is. Bono's on the right.

handsbobgeldofbonoantoncorbijn.jpg

I had this pic. :wink:

Great contrast of two hand. Not very clear about Bono's palm lines, but Bob Geldof. Don't know if he felt un-even when he saw Bono. The trouble he got in probably 20 times more than what Bono'd got.

He couldn't be cold enough when he need to be cold; hard working, but less pay-offs. Don't worry that much Bob, everything gonna be okay.:hi5:

bonocomet said:

Here's a clearer version for you Edgette!

handedgeantoncorbijn.jpg

Did you find out anything about Edge butter7?

Generally speaking...Edge probably isn't that talented as we think he is.:wink:

Okay, it doesn't mean he's not talented at all, but speak of gift, he probably didn't got it more than what you and I've got.

And he also doesn't have that big will to be a leader or be sucess in any sense. (May be that why U2 doesn't have the lead-singer vs lead-guitarist problem that other rock bands often had.) Edge is very sensitive, and he probably could easily "read" other people's mind too.

He's calm and cool in heart, almost as logical and smart as a lawyer.

I won't do his heart line and refuse to point my finger on other people's marriage, and I hope you all understand that. :wink:

But he is a romatic guy, also has the gift to producing something beautiful in the art field.

Interesting that the three member of U2 both have rather quiet heart-mind-body balance. Not sure about adam...haven't seen any pic of his palm before.

Just a little note to let your guys know, if one person's head line and life line is completely seperated (which not like the three guys'), that person will be open and bold. Nerves made by iron and steel and just love to be center of people's attention.

This is interesting, thank you, butter7! :hmm:
I had a look at their hand prints in that booklet that came with the collector's edition of HTDAAB, but the lines aren't clear on them.

Sorry, not to be disrespectful. But I don't think you can judge a person's personality or character by the look of their palms. It's a quite superficial way to judge a person. It could be that some is fitting, but I believe that's coincidence.

Naw it's all just for fun. I don't think they are being judged by anyone. It's just something fun to do.

butter7 said:
What I found very interesting about Bono's palm line is that his palm line shows that he's a rather reserved, shy and even quite introversive person that have a potential to withdraw himself from the public and hide under the bed. Which is completely different from the energetic, passionate rock singer who just love cameras, we knew on the stage. Or the fun buddy his friend discribed him.

If he's palm couldn't lie, then what he's hiding? What's so important in the secret world he doesn't want to share with anyone? Is he extremely shame for something about himself? :eyebrow:

How could he cope with the two difference characteristics he's got?

He does have a leader charisma and strong will to win. Even he's not that energetic (from the palm), but he's very healthy and strong, warm hearted and romatic just as we already knew. Responsible and quick thinking. :)

Thank you for this post. :sexywink:

last unicorn said:
Sorry, not to be disrespectful. But I don't think you can judge a person's personality or character by the look of their palms. It's a quite superficial way to judge a person. It could be that some is fitting, but I believe that's coincidence.

Hi last unicorn, I believe look at someone's palm lines and see their personality is like telling you personality by that person's favorite colors, drinks, perfums..etc, that kind of thing. It just for fun. :yes:

There's no good or bad in one person's personality, because they all part of that person. You whether look at it, and accept the fact, or just close your eyes. We are not recruiting them to do a job, they've already got it, together with our love, so no need to judge anything.:wink:

Butter, it's very interesting what you say about Edge, who always fascinates me the most because our birthdays are three days apart.

I, too, am eager to hear your analysis of Adam -- and I hope we can track down Paul's hand as well, to complete the PLEBA circle!

Carmelu2fan said:

2cxi429.jpg

:giggle: [/B][/QUOTE]

:D even all the pictures are rather blur, can't really see much things, at least we can see the basic shape of his hands and fingers. And that is useful too. :sexywink:

a person with this kind of hand shape with deep thoughts, which means he'd not move until he make sure the move is needed and will produce a positive result, and the result must be practically effective. Otherwise, he will just stay where he was and satisfied.

The negitive side for this kind of hand is that some times they just lose opportunities because they took too long to make decisions. And friends might find him too hard to convert. But again, once this kind of person had a clear idea what they wanted, they would move constantly to the destination. Not that passionate, but wouldn't give up either.

Last edited:
^ That's one of my favourite pics too.... :D

I'm a bit of a skeptic too, I don't personally believe in palmistry either, but it is interesting to read this kind of thing. I keep thinking about going and getting my hand read, just to see what they say :wink:

Be critical to what they say Alisaura, if you have to pay them. :wave:

dazzlingamy said:

interesting thread :up: but this picture is just SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :combust: :combust:

Carmel... i feel the need to raid your Adam collection...im sure it is huge! :D :wink:

I agree dazzling, that is a very sexy Adam pic.:yes: Feel free to raid my collection, I have a photo-bucket account with nothing but Adam pics. I also have a few with Adam/Bono Adam/Edge, etc.:wink:

Butter7-I will look around and see if I can get more Adam"palm" pics for you. I think you are spot on with your palm readings. I could see Adam being that kind of person, because so am I. Our birthdays are just three days apart. I love that:heart: :reject:

Thank you girls for your beaU2ful pictures and feedbacks.

U2 added a lot of fun to our life, didn't they?:sexywink:

Thank you girls for your beaU2ful pictures and feedbacks.

U2 added a lot of fun to our life, didn't they?:sexywink:

*needs Adam pics for backgrounds..plethora of Larry, but need Ads to make that whole Naked Rhythm Section thing complete..*

Devlin said:
*needs Adam pics for backgrounds..plethora of Larry, but need Ads to make that whole Naked Rhythm Section thing complete..*

Well if you're looking for Naked Rhythm Section just look a few topics down at the Shirtless thread...hell you got Whole Band Naked down there! :drool:

To Bonocomet:
I worship you and the camera you take pictures with. Nothing else to say. :bow: except THANK YOU

and to Bono (oh why can't you hear me)...COME TO MAMA!!:drool: :drool:

and to sweetie- i love, love, love what you ordered...what restaurant was that again? OH, the one in our imagination...:yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom