Pic request..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here she is again.

0e860c0b.jpg

The blond woman is Suzanne Doyle who used to be Assistant Tour Manager (from Joshua Tree, ZooTV, PopMart). Working with U2 must be a thrill.:drool:

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
^^

how do you know he's naked?? he might have trunks or speedos on...

there is a quote, can't remember who but he was there... and the quote was something in the lines of 'and as a perfect stripper he got out of his robe and dived naked into the water' :drool:
so yes.. he was!
note the 'as a perfect stripper'... those words keep echo'ing in my mind....

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

there is a quote, can't remember who but he was there... and the quote was something in the lines of 'and as a perfect stripper he got out of his robe and dived naked into the water' :drool:
so yes.. he was!
note the 'as a perfect stripper'... those words keep echo'ing in my mind....

in the scans posted, he is said to have "loosened the robe from around his shoulders and gently let it fall to the ground..."

sigh... :censored:

is he MADE to be sexy?

Babydoll said:

in the scans posted, he is said to have "loosened the robe from around his shoulders and gently let it fall to the ground..."

sigh... :censored:

is he MADE to be sexy?

yes that is what I was looking for
:combust:
and to answer your question... HE is what the word sexy was made for!!!!! :drool: Bono equals sex....

Galeongirl said:

yes that is what I was looking for
:combust:
and to answer your question... HE is what the word sexy was made for!!!!! :drool: Bono equals sex....

his other nickname on pleba is mr. sex on legs. :drool:

seriously i dont know why some girls dont find him sexy... they gotta be BLIND AND DEAF!! :madspit:

Babydoll said:

his other nickname on pleba is mr. sex on legs. :drool:

seriously i dont know why some girls dont find him sexy... they gotta be BLIND AND DEAF!! :madspit:

yesterday mornin I saw OOTS on MTV... my dad was there too... turned out he watched it.. ><
later that day, at dinner, my sister said something about him being old again... and that he was ugly, I couldn't deny that! :madwife:
and even my dad said damn he looked really crap in that video this morning...
ok I must say, he didn't look his best there..but everybody has offdays!!(main reason I prefer vid2... he looks rested there... and a lot better!)
but it's not all about the outside! I think most part of why we love him is because his amazing heart and soul!!!!
you know what they sing eh?
Love is Blindness....... :wink:

^^
he isn't old in the real sense cuz how old u are is how old u are inside... bono is eternally 16!! :D

:love: you, bman.

Babydoll said:
^^
he isn't old in the real sense cuz how old u are is how old u are inside... bono is eternally 16!! :D

:love: you, bman.
ah 16... very nice age... hey Bono dude, wanna go on a date with me???? :wink:

bonocomet said:

Hey sorry to answer this so late but I just noticed it. That awesome pic of Bono in the pool with Elijah was taken at Edge's 40th birthday party in August 2002. :)

Oh, really? I thought Edge turned 40 in 2001 because wasn't he born in 1961? I always thought the pic of him with Eli in the pool was in the South of France, and they celebrated Edge's 40th in Majorca since they were on the Elevation tour at the time.

verte76 said:

Oh, really? I thought Edge turned 40 in 2001 because wasn't he born in 1961? I always thought the pic of him with Eli in the pool was in the South of France, and they celebrated Edge's 40th in Majorca since they were on the Elevation tour at the time.

Hey there verte76. Keep reading the thread after the post you quoted there.... we got it all straigtened out! :huh:

The pic is from around August 2001 :)

Back
Top Bottom