Pic Req: Edge with orange or sea foam Fernandes from Popmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Picture request:

Have you any Pop Mart era pictures of The Edge with the orange Fernandes guitar or the sea foam green? Both were used for "Discotheque", "..Velvet Dress" and "With Or Without You"

971026r5-19-1.jpg

AdEdpop-1.jpg

Here's Edge using the orange one at the dress rehearsal for Elevation tour...
edge08.jpg

I need some large pictures of either and any clear close-ups. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks!

I believe this is a different style than the orange and seafoam, but still a Fernandes :hmm:

edgeantonelectricalstorm.jpg

someone please correct me if I am wrong though!

:hmm: So THAT'S what a Fernandes looks like NOT covered in band stickers and duct tape. Sweet. :up: :lol:

I believe this is a different style than the orange and seafoam, but still a Fernandes :hmm:

edgeantonelectricalstorm.jpg

someone please correct me if I am wrong though!

I believe that's actually a Fender Jaguar :hmm: but I'm not entirely sure...
I only have one pic of Edge with the Orange Fernandes, and it's the elevation era already posted :( sorry!

Sorry to go off topic but I have a question for Lobe, since she is quite edge focused :wink:
I just posted a pic I scanned of Edge (actually lots of nice ones in there you would like!) in the circa 1986 thread... wondered if you have it bigger... I feel like I have seen it before but can't find it and maybe I'm losing it! :hmm: thanks!

I'll post any more I find of the Fernandes guitars too edge orchastra, that was all I could locate at the moment!

Sorry to go off topic but I have a question for Lobe, since she is quite edge focused :wink:
I just posted a pic I scanned of Edge (actually lots of nice ones in there you would like!) in the circa 1986 thread... wondered if you have it bigger... I feel like I have seen it before but can't find it and maybe I'm losing it! :hmm: thanks!

I'll post any more I find of the Fernandes guitars too edge orchastra, that was all I could locate at the moment!

Yeah, I guess you can say I'm quite Edge focused... :lol: (but I have enough love for the other 3 too... :flirt: )

but sorry, I don't have any bigger version of this pic... I'll see around to see what I can find... :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom