Pic Req: Bono with coexist banner LAPOE/SBS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacStripey

Babyface
hello everyone, first time poster here :wave:

since I saw U2 3D I can't get that moment out of my head when Bono "reached out" to the audience after LAPOE and during Sunday Bloody Sunday... he was already wearing the CoeXisT banner, and he was looking directly into the camera :combust:

so here I am, desperately hoping someone of you ladies have a picture of Bono wearing the banner and looking right into the camera? Please? He looked so :drool:
thank you ;)

Hello and welcome MacStripey :)

bonocoexistheadbandblindfold.jpg

:wink: I took this pic of that moment in the movie, looks terrible of course since it's not in 3D anymore, oh well, sorry!

u23dwipeyourtearsaway2-13-08me.jpg

bonocomet said:
:wink: I took this pic of that moment in the movie, looks terrible of course since it's not in 3D anymore, oh well, sorry!

u23dwipeyourtearsaway2-13-08me.jpg

:drool: this is exactly the moment I was thinking of... :love: thank you!! if blurry or not, I'm happy with it :yes:

I've been wondering, if you put the 3D glasses in front of the camera lense when you take a picture during the movie...would that do the trick so you get it as 2D image? :ohmy: I definitely have to try the next time I go and see the movie (hopefully soon)

thank you everyone for the welcome :wave:
and thanks even more for the :drool: pics of Bono... you definitely made my day, girls :yes: thank you for helping!!

u2trinity said:
here's a smaller one .
U23D-B-1.jpg

oooh my computer cheated on me, not loading all images at the same time.....

this is the exact moment I meant. this is the picture I was searching for! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I officially love you now. My first-born will be named after you :yes:

I did take that pic thru the 3D glasses and thats still how it came out :reject:
But I know you can get better ones, my friend took some that way and hers turned out much clearer, but anyways, look at the small one there posted by u2trinity of the same moment, nice and clear :yes:

You're very welcome and glad to help, hope we'll see you around again :wave:

Edit: Oh good yes I see you posted again :lol: that is a good one clear one isn't it? Hey trinity did you take that pic? Just wondering if that was taken in a theatre or if it's publicity shot for the movie.

Back
Top Bottom